D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

The soundings of War [open]

Go down 
+4
Nim
Malum
Karanlik
Nuka
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:45 am

After Alura knocked Sky back and turned to Malum, Sky stood stunned for a small moment. Then Sky leaped toward Alura, her claws extended. She hoped that this battle wouldn't lead to injuries to Silver Gully or Crater Lake prides.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Katurah

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:46 am

Alura felt the pain at her sides and her blue eyes turn dark with challenge. She bit down hardly at her opponent's head and yanked it with her strength. She used her claws to hold her down. When she saw another female jump up with extended claws, she loosed the lioness she was holding down so that the female could land on her.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nuka

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:51 am

Make sure you guys are using the work attempt! Andnot claiming your attacking the other!
Back to top Go down
https://destinysfaith.forumotion.com
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:04 am

Sky almost landed on Malum, she had landed right to the side of Malum. It was a hard landing because she stretched out to jump further as to not hurt Malum. She landed hard and toppled over. She couldn't stand, when she tried her front right leg hurt. She just lied there and glared at Alura. She even had tried to drag herself away from Alura, but it caused pain in her front leg.
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Malum

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:49 am

Malum roared with anger and pain, snarling at Alura. Her vision became blurry briefly, and she coughed. She brought up her claws and tried to bring them down Aluras side and chest, growling. She looked briefly at Sky, but her eyes were still cold and hateful as she looked back at Alura. She opened her mouth to bite the lioness as she tore her head away from the her.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:54 am

Alura was bleeding a lot on her shoulders and her paws. As much as she enjoys battles, she wished for this one to end. She had no sympathy for the lioness known as Sky. When Malum bit her, Alura attempted to claw at her eye again.
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:44 am

Malum hardly saved her eyes in time by closing it. Her claws suck into her eye lids, and she roared. She bit into the lioness harder, still growling. She kept her eye closed. The other eye glared at Alura.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:08 am

Alura roared when Malum bit her harder. She shook her off and snarled at her. She quickly attempted to give her opponent a powerful blow with her front paw--her claws were still unsheathed.
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:31 am

Malum backed up, avoiding the blow. Her opponent was bleeding badly, now she just needed to tire her out. She stayed just out of range, circling her. She snarled at her as she walked, half in a defensive posture.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:39 am

Sky could only watch for a while as the other lionesses clawed at each other. After a bit she managed to stand, and immediately rose to her paws. She was wobbly, but she was standing. She limped toward Alura and aimed a bite at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:55 pm

Alura caught Sky when she came too close. She kept her eye on Malum and she attempted to strike Sky with her powerful paw with unsheathed claws. She snarled at both lioness and waited for them to respond.
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:51 pm

Malum darted around to behind Alura while she was dealing with Sky, and charged. She sidestepped at the last second, running along side her, aiming to bring claws down her side. She looked to see if Sky was ok, but her eyes were still cold, as if Sky was no longer a friend.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Alura quickly moved to the side to dodge Malum's attack. She then quickly attempted to rake her claws down her uninjured eye. She snarled at her rival, and waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Malum jerked her head to the side, a claw scratching her ear. She roared angrily, digging her claws into the ground and stopping. She twisted around while she was by Aluras head, and jumping at her, trying to knock her over with her big size for a lioness.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Alura quickly rolled under the lioness. She attempted to rake her stomach with her dangerous claws. Her eyes glittered with challenge.
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:46 pm

Malum growled, pulling up her legs to protect her underbelly. She growled as pain shot through her legs, landing heavily on her front legs. She twisted around, her legs hurting. She roared at Alura, awaiting her move as she stood defensively.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:49 pm

Alura snarled at Malum before she circled around her. After minutes, she charged at her with force. She lifted her front paws up with her claws unsheathed and attempted to rake her claws on her face.
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Malum jerked to the side of the energy lionesses left paw, aiming to bite her right paw. She brought a paw up just in case, aiming to hit the lionesses face. She snarled at her as she tried to bite her paw hard enough to break it.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Alura moved her left paw fast enough to dodge the bite. She didn't dodge the hit on her face though. As soon as she felt that paw, she turned her head. She attempted to bite hard on Malum's wrist.
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Malum roared as she felt her teeth in her wrist. She jerked her paw away so they didn't cause anymore damage. She leaned forward, aiming a bite to the lionesses muzzle, and a paw to her shoulder, the not hurt one.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Essense Tribe
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:50 pm

Ace saw Karanlik give a small jump in order to dodge his attempted pin. Quickly Ace slowed himself but he was too late the lion's claws had landed into his back. Ace let out an angered roar of frustration before collapsing his body in an attempt to make the lion fall off and he began to roll if he was still atched before aiming for a bite on anything on the other lion.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:26 pm

Nuka growled as he let go of Karan's jaw, shaking his head before letting out a loud roar. Two punctured wounds were on top of his muzzle before the male launched himself back towards Karan. His target was near Karan's hip, attempting to leap and knock him over while having a good grip to tear the flesh.

Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:21 pm

Nim had watched the lionesses long enough! Seeing alura had Malum under control, nim charged forward to sky. She leaped into the air with her claws out, she was aiming straight for her neck and was coming fast.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Karanlik Firtina

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:06 am

Karanlik would let out a ear-shuttering scream mixed in with a roar mixed in, his left hip would make a large cracking sound as it was hit and Karan never had time to even react to it, as well his legs sweeped by Ace's spin which put him flat on his side, Nuka attached to his broken hip and him roaring in pure agony as he laid there, trying to strike out with his front paws weakly but fastly-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:30 am

Sky toppled over under Nims weight. After a few moments Sky pushed as had as she could with her hind lags to launch Nim off. Sky was hurt and tired, but didn't think it was near fair that Ace was helping Nuka. She growled and ignored her pain in her front leg. She wanted to rip Ace apart. But she knew she couldn't. Maybe if she could distract Ace. She hurried up behind Ace and bit down hard on his tail. She yanked toward herself and growled. She bit as hard as she could.

Last edited by RosePuppy on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:09 am

Alura attempted to slap Malum's face away from her but she felt her paw. She moved to the side. She got into battle stance and waited for the lioness to respond.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:44 am

Nuka heard the snap and let go instantly thinking it was his brother but he didn't seemed hurt but the roar came from Karan and he frowned at the out of place hip. Surely he didn't hit him that hard, right? His cold stare landed on Ace before he walked up to him and pulled his little brother off Karanlik. It was a bit harder to drag a full grown lion off but he managed. He let a low growl at Sky before attempting to grab her scruff to pull her off his brother.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:48 am

Sky let go and snarled at Nuka before limping quickly away before he could reach her. She felt that the fight was over. Finally it was over, no more injuries. She had heard Karanlik 's hip Crack and felt worried that it might be badly broken.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:54 am

Alura snarled at Malum for the last time before she headed back to Nuka. "What are we doing now?" She kept her eyes on her rivals.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:05 am

"Going home. There's nothing else to prove at this point," He said as he looked around for Nim. She seemed to poof in the fight but then again he was fighting Karan and had no time to search and check up on the lionesses. His trial curled on his back as he looked at Alura's condition. She was covered in blood but he couldn't tell who's most of it was.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:09 am

Nim had stood in front of sky with her tail high she was growling loud to her. She was right by alura waiting to hear his resp once. She was only being merciful because sky was with cubs. She had, had her tail lowered her tail and then her ears flew back as she walked past them growling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:12 am

"Okay." Alura saw when Nuka looked at her condition. "I'm fine. They heal." She looked back at Nim. She dipped her head at her and glared at the other lionesses.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:12 am

Sky looked around, and trotted over to Karanlik. She looked at his hip. She wished they had a healer or a shaman. She sighed. She looked around for Malum also. She wondered if Malum was very hurt? The scratch on her belly was still bleeding, but not too bad. The scratch across her face might leave a mark though. She couldn't see too well. She had three bleeding scratches across her face, one above her eye. The diagonal scratch above her eye was bleeding, and getting in her eyes. Her front right leg she might be broken, or almost broken.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:22 am

Nim dipped her head and looked back as she listened to sky. She continued walked and looked over nuka and alura. " if it gets worse don't be afraid to ask me" she smiled to her. "You might need to be checked" she grinned to nuka. She was glad her mother taught her a few important herbs and her father taught her to hunt and fight

Last edited by Nim on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Essense Tribe
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:22 am

Ace's ear perked at the sound of a crack. Quickly he froze and looked over toward his brother before the roar came from Karanlik he felt his brothet drag himself off of karanlik before feeling something bite his tail he grunted in annoyance when he saw a lioness but his brother got her off. His eyes looked over to Karanlik a guilty feeling cut into him before he followed his brother. He knew the lion would never again be as strong in that hip as he would have been. His black tipped banner flicked if the king ever came to him for help he would offer it, he left quickly and his head was not held high in victory but it did not hang in sorrow either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soundings of War [open]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next