D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

Drowning in Rainbows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

Drowning in Rainbows Empty
PostSubject: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:48 am

Talsi trots through the bushes, and finally sees the rainbow she was running after. She had seen a bunch of colors through the bushes, and hurried over to investigate. She gasped when she saw the pretty colors up close, and stared down at the pretty water. She pawed at it. "Ooh!!!! It's so pretty! I wonder what it tastes like..." She said as she lapped up what now was blue water. "Mmm!" She said after drinking some of the fresh clear water. She started splashing and pawing in it. She was having lots of fun! She dunked her head under and opened her eyes. It hurt her eyes a bit, but she could just barely see in the water. She made out shapes of fish, and one got close enough for her to see that it was rainbow colored! She pulled her head out and jumped up and down with happiness. She dunked her head under again, and a rainbow fish swam right in front of her face!!! She opened her mouth and grabbed at the fish. She caught it and pulled her head up. She dropped it on shore and watched it flop around. Maybe since she was an Orion she could practice hunting with the fish!!! She moved it and began to stalk it as it gasped for breath and leaped around. She hid in a bush and after a bit jumped out and bit the fish. After eating it, she realized that her paws turned blue from the water! The water was now a greenish color that was turning red. She hurried over and realized that she could become a rainbow cub!!! She didn't know you had to swim in water, and leaped in. After a few moments she realized she wasn't floating. She pawed at the water and barely made it to the top. She coughed and meowed for help before submerging again.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Katurah

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:52 am

Alura saw the cub in the water who was needing help. She quickly ran to the water and swam in the water. She kept her head out of the water. The golden lioness reached the cub and picked it up. She swam with it to shore and put it down. "What were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:57 am

Talsi was a rainbow colored mess. She had a red face, and blue paws. Her mid section was a dark green. She coughed and spluttered. Coughing for a few moments before responding. "I-i just wanted to be colorful like the fish... but the water swallowed me!!!" She said while she shivered. The water had even turned her amber eyes pink!!!
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:01 am

RosePuppy wrote:
Talsi was a rainbow colored mess. She had a red face, and blue paws. Her mid section was a dark green. She coughed and spluttered. Coughing for a few moments before responding. "I-i just wanted to be colorful like the fish... but the water swallowed me!!!" She said while she shivered. The water had even turned her amber eyes pink!!!

If you want that to happen to your character, you need to purchase the "Sudden Body Change" from the Kaala store.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:03 am

(It'll wear off. I mean just for the moment. Like if you spill water color on your hand, it comes off.)
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:20 am

(Ah! Gotcha!)

Alura looked at Talsi. "I think your wish came true." She tilted her head to the head. "Take a look at your reflection."
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:27 am

The water had now turned clear. Not like water light blue clear, completely clear. She trotted over and looked bat her reflection. "I am a rainbow fish!!!" She said smiling. Since the color came from the water that was on her, as the water slowly dried up her fur color became more and more faint. But she still felt happy. She opened her mouth, and her tongue was red, white, purple, and pink. It was probably from that fish she ate. Her lungs and stomach, and soon her intestines will probably be rainbow colored. She turned around and hung her head. "I'm sorry for sneaking away and jumping in the rainbow water..." She said with her head and tail drooping. "I thought I saw a rainbow, and I followed it to the rainbow water."
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:30 am

"It's okay. You're lucky I was watching you from a distance. The next time you go out, make sure that you're with an adult." Alura narrowed her eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:48 am

Talsi lifted her head up and sighed. "Okay..." She said. "Can I play a bit longer?" She asked and did a little exited jump. "Pretty please?" She said while hopping. She really wanted to keep playing. Maybe she could catch another fish!
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:51 am

"Fine. Go ahead, I will be watching you." Alura said in a calm and cool manner. She sat down and looked down at Talsi.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:59 am

Talsi jumped in the air and turned to go splash in the water. She trotted over and waded her paws in it till they turned a bright green. Then she stared into the water, watching fish swim around. After a while both her paws went out and she caught the fish. She tried to bite it out of her paws, but it wiggled too much and escaped. It got away but she splashed after it and grabbed it in her paws. This time she flung it onto the shore, and scurried after it as it tried to flop away. She got it and held it proudly in her mouth for a few moments before munching on it.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:07 am

After watching the cub, Alura decided to go in the water also. She stood there and waited for the fish to come to her. Her blue eyes burn in amusement.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:14 am

Talsi smiled when Alura waded in the water. She lightly splashed at her, and then looked at the now orange-ish water that was slowly turning blue. She washed that all of the pride members were there, playing in the water. That would be fun!
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:17 am

As Alura was about to catch a fish, she felt a splash. She turned her head to the cub. She chuckled and shook her head. "Why, you little!" She lightly splashed water back at Talsi.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:27 am

Talsi had spotted a fish and was about to pounce when she got splashed with dark blue water. She giggled and hurried to the other side. She found some water that was a black color and splashed it at Alura, giggling as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:35 am

Alura splashed water back at Talsi. She smirked at the cub and rolled over in water. She waited the cub to respond.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:38 am

Talsi reared up on her back paws and laughed. She hit the water as hard as she could with her front paws, sending a huge splash toward Alura. She giggled as she realized that the water she splashed had drenched her too.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:40 am

Alura shook her head after the water hit her face. She blinked her eyes for a bit before she used her paws to make a big wave. The water goes to Talsi's direction.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:52 am

Talsi saw the wave going toward her and let out a squeak. She turned and tried to scramble out of the way, but the grey wave clashed onto her before she could get out of the way. Now she was a mostly grey drenched bundle of happy fur. She hurried over and managed to make a bit smaller pink version of Alura's wave.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:55 am

Alura chuckled and jumped around in the water. She was enjoying her time with Talsi. She looked for fish again in the water.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:01 am

Talsi noticed Alura looking for more fish, and decided to look for more too. She saw a strange shape slowly move toward her. Suddenly she heard a scary CROAK!!!. She squealed in terror and jumped onto shore when a huge colorful bullfrog leaped out of the water and onto a rock. She stared at it with huge eyes before standing a bit taller and letting out her small roar. The bullfrog croaked again and jumped back into the water. Talsi jumped happily around, her roar had scared a scary bullfrog!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in Rainbows   Drowning in Rainbows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drowning in Rainbows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H :: ROLEPLAY :: River of Light-
Jump to: