D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

If you like dancing in the rain (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin
Essense Tribe
Kevin

If you like dancing in the rain (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: If you like dancing in the rain (OPEN)   If you like dancing in the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:43 pm

Ace had just came from the silver gully pride's territory, even when the other's had stopped he decided to keep going. Nuka had it under control anyway, the large lion lifted his head to look up at the sky. His blue eyes seemed to sparkle in the early dawn light, he slowly closed his eyes as he inhaled the clean oxygen then he lowered his head and re-opened his eyes as he exhaled. His big black paws slowly walked toward the lake as he lowered himself to take a few laps of water, he then smiled as he turned his black marked head to look at the sky, they sky was not blue like his eyes but dark and the clouds seemed swollen like a pregnant lioness. The sun was no where to be seen but it wasn't completely dark, after-all it was dawn. Ace felt his inner cub want to unleash it'self so he lowered his head and crouched as his hips wiggled and his powerful legs sprang himself into the lake, like a grasshopper hopping into the vast green sea below it. He ran in the shallow part of the lake then he chuckled a bit before springing again, this time the slippery algae made him slip and he fell into the lake he was completely submerged for a few seconds before kicking the ground beneath him and breaking the surface with a gasp for air. He smiled and laughed finding it hilarious that he had slipped.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: If you like dancing in the rain (OPEN)   If you like dancing in the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:38 pm

Nim walked up and saw Ace had fallen. She sat down and gave a little snicker. She thought the ran was okay, it would also help to disguise their scent from prey. "Oh hey Ace" she practically screamed. She looked back for malita and she walked up to him. "We are about to hunt, care to join?" she then sat by him letting the ran soak her coat.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Essense Tribe
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: If you like dancing in the rain (OPEN)   If you like dancing in the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:24 am

Ace looked up now feeling the rain pouring on his fur, his fur was already drenched and he quickly began to walk toward Nim. He flicked his wet banner before nodding his head, "Where is the hunt going to be?" He asked her before sitting down.

(Lol he looks like this;
If you like dancing in the rain (OPEN) Tumblr_mgyaw6h3iH1rlaz3to1_500)
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nuka

PostSubject: Re: If you like dancing in the rain (OPEN)   If you like dancing in the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:41 am

(Nim just shove him back in the water! Jk xD)
Back to top Go down
https://destinysfaith.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you like dancing in the rain (OPEN)   If you like dancing in the rain (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you like dancing in the rain (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1