D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

Share | 

Rolling Clouds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izaria

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Izaria

PostSubject: Rolling Clouds   Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Izaria's pale blue eyes scanned the area near the lake. She had been wandering in the dead lands for some time now and for the past day or so, she had not had the taste of water. Well, normal water at least. The scarce pools that she could find were either full of scum or just pools of mushy mud. Her jaws parted in a sigh of relief as she felt her paw pads against the cool grass.

As the white-furred lioness neared the lake, she rested her paws and sat down, facing the wide lake. Iza dipped her head, nose barely touching the surface. It felt cold and soothing. She began to lap up water with her tongue. The clear water was sweet, at least she thought it was. It was probably because of the cruddy state of water in the dead lands.

The lioness had another thing on her mind. She knew this territory was owned by the Crater Lake pride. How would she be able to taste this water every day without getting caught? Of course, she didn't wish to linger around the dead lands for any longer. Iza didn't want to put her life on the line just to get a drink. She hoped a member of the pride would come around here, for she wanted to join them.

Izaria
Lioness || Loner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nuka

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Clouds   Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Nuka was padding at a fast trot as he chased a hyena. Those scrawny pests always bothered him. He would kill him, if only the little brat stopped. The king wasn't built for running, you could tell by his body structure. He was lean yet bulky with hardly any fat. Sift in his strategy's but clumsy on some things. Finally catching it by pouncing he tumbled and rolled before pinning it and stanching it's throat in his jaws, adding more and more pressure to the windpipe. Letting go it fell lip at his feet. He waltzed over to the lake, soaking his front paws in before lapping up the water himself. He didn't notice the lioness until he looked up his tail curled behind him as he watched her silently. He didn't charge nor did he accept her full presence. Tilting his head did he call out, and you are..?" He growled waiting for her reply.

My Characters
•Nuka; ♂ King of crater lake pride•
Theme song: Secrets by One Republic
Relationships; Ace|brother, Nim|mate

•Lilac; ♀ loner•
Theme song: Clarity by Zedd
Relationships; Aivery|daughter, Kol|son, Niko|ex-mate

•Nicole; ♀ Hunter of Adkins Tribe•
Theme song: Cool kids by Echosmith
Relationships; Sirese|crush

•Subira; ♀ unborn cub of Silver Gully pride•
Theme song: to be announced
Relationships; Sky|dam, Karanlik|sire, Kenji|brother, Anga|sister

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://destinysfaith.forumotion.com
Izaria

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Clouds   Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:32 am

Izaria's eyes widened. She turned her head to focus her gaze on the male near her. He must be the king of this pride, a thought rolled through her head. She flicked her tail and replied to his question. "My name is Izaria." the lioness introduced herself.

"Forgive me for entering your territory; I am a rogue lion and I am seeking a pride to join. I have wandered the horrid deal lands for several days. There is scarce prey and little water." Iza continued. "If I could be a part of your pride, I would be grateful." she concluded.

Izaria
Lioness || Loner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nim
Crater Lake Pride

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Clouds   Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Nim walked up to Nuka and sat down. She curled her tail around her body and stood up straight facing the lioness. She heard her talking and started also. "I am Nim, and This is Nuka" she looked around and flicked her ear before turning back to her continuing. "It would also be great to have you here" she gave a small smile and looked at Nuka wondering what he was going to say.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izaria

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Clouds   Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:11 pm

The cream-white lioness was now facing the male, Nuka and Nim, the lioness. She replied calmly, looking at Nim. "Hello Nuka, hello Nim," Iza greeted with a subtle smile. Her tail twitched upon the ground. "It's nice to hear you say that. I wouldn't want to go back there." Izaria spoke. Her gaze turned towards the lake, waiting for the two lions' responses. The female's tail curled around her paws, the tuft barely touching her right front paw.

Izaria
Lioness || Loner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nuka

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Clouds   Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:13 am

Nuka bowed his head towards his mate and moved closer to her, rubbing up against her before turning his attenuation back on Izaria. "I understand but what uses do you have for me? What talents I should say." He asked as his tail tip twitched. He was towering over Nim and Izaria so he could easily kill the lioness if she was from Silver Gully pride. He knew Karanlik would like his vengeance so he wasn't going to take any chances, "do you know of the Silver Gully pride?" He spat the name out. He disliked the name, more like he despised the name . His green eyes turned cold as they lost their warm glow.

My Characters
•Nuka; ♂ King of crater lake pride•
Theme song: Secrets by One Republic
Relationships; Ace|brother, Nim|mate

•Lilac; ♀ loner•
Theme song: Clarity by Zedd
Relationships; Aivery|daughter, Kol|son, Niko|ex-mate

•Nicole; ♀ Hunter of Adkins Tribe•
Theme song: Cool kids by Echosmith
Relationships; Sirese|crush

•Subira; ♀ unborn cub of Silver Gully pride•
Theme song: to be announced