D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

Lonely Time [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Katurah

Lonely Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Lonely Time [Open]   Lonely Time [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:28 pm

Cinder sat and looked down at the stream. She sighed and stared at her reflection. She feels bored and restless. I wish I have someone to talk to... I'm always bored now. She thought about the other members in the Essence Tribe. This she wolf is probably the only wolf who doesn't have anyone to hang around or talk to. Cinder pushed her thoughts to the side and began hunting for fish.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nova

Lonely Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Time [Open]   Lonely Time [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:03 pm

Nova was exploring the territory alone when she noticed Cinder fishing. She dipped her head and walked up to her, "Hi. I hope I am not bothering you." she looked into the river and tilted her head. "Can I join you?" She remembered fishing with her friend in her old pack all the time. She missed her and hoped that she could get along with somebody in the pack if not everyone. She sat down waiting to see if Cinder was alright with her joining her in fishing.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

Lonely Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Time [Open]   Lonely Time [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:05 am

Cinder had just caught a fish in her jaws when she heard a voice. She quickly turned her head and saw Nova. She dropped her fish and opened her mouth to speak. "Oh you're fine. And yes, you could join me. My name is Cinder, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet

Lonely Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Time [Open]   Lonely Time [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:35 am

She smiled and slowly got into the water trying not to scare away to much fish. "Nice to meet you Cinder, I am Nova." Nova looked into the water looking for some fish, once she saw one close to her she dipped her head into the water quickly and pulled out a fish and threw it onto land.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

Lonely Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Time [Open]   Lonely Time [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:47 am

Cinder looked at Nova for a long time. "Nice to meet you to, Nova." She said that before focusing her eyes back to the stream. When she saw a fish, she swiped her paw quickly to get the fish to go in the air. She then caught it with her jaws. The fish was dead. Cinder then looked back at Nova. "What is your rank?"
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet

Lonely Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Time [Open]   Lonely Time [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:37 am

When Cinder asked about her rank Nova thought for a second, What is my rank? Siphon never gave me a rank, what do I say. Nova stared up at the sky lost in thought. "Well, I don't know. Siphon never decided a rank for me I guess. May I ask your rank?" That got her thinking of what rank she had.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

Lonely Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Time [Open]   Lonely Time [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:50 am

Cinder looked at Nova in confusion. What? "Uh, wow, I wonder why... As soon as I joined, he assigned me my rank. I'm a hunter." She started to think about Nova and Siphon together. Maybe he's trying to wait longer to see if-- Her thoughts were cut short by the sound of a fish leaping out of the water. The black she wolf quickly grabbed the fish and set it aside.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet

Lonely Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Time [Open]   Lonely Time [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 6:26 am

Nova tilted her head, Nova wasn't sure whether he was saving a rank for her but that was her thoughts. "Hmm, I wonder why?" of course she knew why but she didn't know if Cinder knew. She watched Cinder catch a fish then throw it to the side, she looked at her paws and smiled at the thoughts of Siphon. But when she looked up she had a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Siphon
Essense Tribe
Siphon

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Siphon

Lonely Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Time [Open]   Lonely Time [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:40 am

Siphon crept forward, hidden in the bushes a short distance. He was playing tag with Nova but the white she woulf had yet to know it The male shifted his attention to Cinder and his eyes narrowed. He didn't know how he felt about letting Cinder see his soft side but at the moment he didn't care. He sprang from the bushes and darted towards Nova, he crashed through the water and playfully knocked the she-wolf into the water.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet

Lonely Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Time [Open]   Lonely Time [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:28 pm

Nova laughed as Siphon knocked her into the water, she quickly stood up, "Hey! She couldn't help but smile, "I'm going to get you for that." she playfully said before chasing after the brute. She was soaked after he knocked her over. Nova tried to pounce at the male but she missed and landed next to him. She quickly turned and started chasing him more.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

Lonely Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Time [Open]   Lonely Time [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:09 am

Cinder was about to answer Nova until Siphon came. She felt her neck fur bristle. In a couple of heart beats, her fur went down. She noticed that it was her leader.  Good thing she didn't catch him narrowing his eyes. What the... Out of nowhere? She sat by the shore and watched him. "Someone's being playful and soft today." The black she wolf said loud enough for them to hear and watched the two 'love birds' playing. Hmm... I think I have the answer to my question. He seems to like her. She gave them a knowing look and smiled at them. This wolf is very clever and it's not hard for her to figure out things.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

Lonely Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Time [Open]   Lonely Time [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:46 am

Aola walked through the trees and set down the rabbit she had caught. She looked around and saw Siphon playing with Nova. She smiled, the Alpha hadn't acted like that with any other wolves. She knew that he must have a crush. She was happy she had found her perfect wolf, Ember. She picked up the rabbit and trotted over to the red stream, sitting beside Cinder. "Someone is. I think we may be looking at the future AlphaShe said to just so Cinder could hear.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

Lonely Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Time [Open]   Lonely Time [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:52 am

Cinder smiled at Aola when she came to sit by her. "Indeed, I see I'm not the only wolf noticing this." She tried to hold her laughter. She looked at the couple with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet

Lonely Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Time [Open]   Lonely Time [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:08 am

She heard Cinder and Aola talking but ignored it. She wasn't going to deny it either. She just continued playing with the male, she nipped him playfully with one short glance to the other two wolves. She stood, done playing, and went to sit next to Aola and Cinder.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

Lonely Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Time [Open]   Lonely Time [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:20 am

Aola watched them play a bit more, and Nova come by and sit down. "Hello, Nova." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lonely Time [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Time [Open]   Lonely Time [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely Time [Open]
Page 1 of 1