D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

The sign of dusk {open}

Go down 
+7
Karanlik
Malita
RosePuppy
Katurah
Arielle
Nim
Nuka
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Talsi watched Nim eat the mouse. She tilted her head when Nim started eating. Oh! Now she remembered, Nim was a monarch! She liked monarchs. Nim the monarch, and the butterfly kind. It looked as if Nim wanted them to eat too, so Talsi hurried over and munched on the gazelle. It was delicious. After a while she finished eating. She didn't have that big of a stomach so there was plenty left. She trotted over to a strange looking bent tree. After a few attempts she managed to get to the top, which was only 5 feet high. She st up in the tree and looked around for something to do. That reminded her, didn't she need a mentor? She wobbled a bit on the tree but quickly balanced herself again.
Back to top Go down
Malita

Malita

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Malita

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:59 am

Malita walked over to the tree that Talsi climbed and looked up. Her heart skipped a beat when the cub wobbled in the tree. "Hey Talsi how about you come back down and we can go exploring if you want." Malita asked the cub, not wanting her to be in the tree in case she falls. But she also since that Talsi was restless.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Talsi looked down at Malitia. "Okay." She said before lightly hopping to the branches below her. She went down another branch and hopped down. "Where will we go exploring?" She asked after she got down.
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Shunook

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:20 am

The golden lioness had worries about her joining. /what if the other lionesses don't accept me? What if I'm hated by the Monarch and the king? Will I be rejected by the males?/ her thoughts whirled through her mind. Shunook sat down on her haunches with a sigh of worry. She let her green gaze scan the cave she was in. /Some rest will help my worries.../ The fae laid on the moss padded floor of the cave, letting her gaze fall into a black slumber.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:27 am

Talsi thought she heard something in the cave. She looked at the cave for a few seconds, wondering that if she went inside, would it eat her? Talsi trotted over and peeked inside. Whew, just another lion. Talsi stared at the lioness for a few moments before trotting inside. "Hello!" Talsi said and rolled on her back, so she saw the lioness upside down. She giggled. "You look sort of funny upside down!" She said, staring at the lioness.
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:39 am

Shunook's eyes flashed open and laughed seeing a younging. "Hello there!" She purred and rolled onto her back too. "There do i still look funny?" The she asked with a playful smile. "I'm Shunook and you are?" Shunook asked wanting to know the young one. (Young one v.v)
Back to top Go down
Malita

Malita

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:43 am

Malita sighed in relief when Talsi got down from the tree. She followed after her and saw her talking with an unknown female. Malita got in front of Talsi and bared her fangs at the female. "Why have you trespassed unto our land?" she asked, still standing in front of Talsi in a protective way.
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:55 am

Shunook rolled onto her haunches and smiled, not feeling threatened much. "I'm Shunook! and I'm sorry I didn't realize this was your land. I haven't seen another lion in about 8 months." She explained and nuzzled the young one. "So is this cutie yours?" She asked wanting to know who the cubs mother was. (Lies :t i knew you were here.)
Back to top Go down
Malita

Malita

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:05 am

Malita didnt like how this lioness acted. She acted like it was completely okay for her to here. Well it was if she wanted to join the pride but that would be up to Nuka. She growled at Shunook, and moved Talsi more behind her. Malita was getting a little angry. "Im Malita and no she isn't mine, but that's none of your business anyways. You are on Crater Lake land and unless you have come to asked the King to join the pride, I strongly suggest you turn around and head back to where you came from."
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:20 am

The fae shrugged. "Well nice meetin ya Malita and yes infact I am looking for your king, do you know where he is? and you don't have to be so protective. I wouldn't hurt a fly... wait no that ain't true i wouldn't hurt any lioness or cub unless taken a terrible threat." She said letting her right ear flick. /sheesh stuck up much!/ she thought.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nuka

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:07 am

Nuka was peacefully resting his battered body. His stomach healed of its wound but it did leave a ragged scar but it was hard to see with his fur covering it up. Peeking through an eye he closely watched Talsi climb a tree. Each time she wobbled he tensed and sat up, readying himself to break her fall. He was going to call at the young lioness but relaxed as Malita told Talsi to get down. He relaxed and laid back down. It wasn't long before he heard growling. He got up and trotted over to see what was going on. A new lioness stood in front of him, his emerald gaze watched her before calling out, "wishing to join? Hmm, what use do you offer for me and the pride? I don't want just anyone running around." Nuka flashed her a smile as he looked at them. He had a scar above his eye and on his shoulder but he was still fairly cute or in other words attractive depending on whom the lioness was. He waited for Shunook to answer his questions with patients.
Back to top Go down
https://destinysfaith.forumotion.com
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:23 am

Shunook gave a nod and returned his smile. "I'm a good hunter competitive and an okay fighter, but I rather stick to hunting..." She said as she scanned the large male. Fairly big strong build, definitely not gonna make him mad. "I'm Shunook survivor from the Kanioto pride massacre." She added hoping he might know of it. (I didnt know what to write at the end)
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:31 am

Talsi watched quietly. She liked the new lioness, and hoped she could join. Talsi peeked to the side of Malitia, wondering why she couldn't say hi to the other lioness. She knew that she should've acted scary, since this lion was trespassing. But she felt this lion wasn't one of the bad ones. This one was a good one. She walked over to the side of Malitia. She wondered what the lioness's name was. Shunook, that's a pretty name. What was a massacre? "What's a massacre?" She asked, in case she might use the word in the future.
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 7:17 am

Shunooks head shot to the youngin's question and felt nervious. "uh... You don't need to know until your abit older..." She said, worrying if the cutie should know or not. /Someone else will tell her.../ She thought before turning back to the king.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 8:09 am

Talsi began to wonder what the word massacre meant. Maybe it's a type of butterfly? Oh well, Shunook had told her she would learn it after a while. She trotted out of the cave and rolled over. She stared at the sun for a few moments before closing her eyes and looking away. It was so pretty, but it hurt her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Nim looked over at Maltia as she tried to protect the cub, she gave a small sigh then she walked into the cave inwhich the new lioness had went into with Nuka, she sat near her and looked over at Talsi who was always asking questions. As the cub left she looked at Shunook who seemed to had, had what it takes to be in their Pride. 'Hmm hunting' she thought before she spoke. "We could use more hunters considering i almost always go out alone" she then layed down but not to close to the two.
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:26 am

Shunook averted her eyes to another lioness. She spoke her opinion instead of staying back. /Maybe a high rank? queen?/ She turned her green gaze back to the king waiting for his opinion if she should join or not... (Purdy nim)
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Katurah

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:30 am

The golden walked to the lions. She saw an unknown lioness. She flicked her tail and narrowed her eyes a little. "Who are you?" Alura asked and tilted her head. She is usually the last lioness to join the others.
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:01 am

The fae looked at another lioness who had just came in. "Shunook." She said trying to hide how nervous she was. /so many lions.../ She thought as she turned back to the king.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:37 am

Nuka looked down to see his mate not far off as she announced her arrival and thoughts. He considered this as he watched with the intense emerald stare he held. "Well... You can stay with us for the time being or until I and you decide you truly want this. " He said as he sensed the lionesses sudden change in behavior. "I am Nuka; King of the Crater Lake pride. This is my mate Nim she is a Monarch or Queen in other words, she doesn't bite... Much. " He grinned. The large brutus was feeling jolly or happy in other words. "Excuse me lady's, in the mean time Alura please help our guest adjust to her environment." He nodded at the newest lioness. He got up to stretch once and bow his head formerly before going off alone looking around for Ashton. He looked at Talsi and flicked his black tufted tail to beckon her to him.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:59 am

Talsi almost leaped in excitement, except she didn't because her paws were getting worn out from jumping. Instead she smiled and happily trotted over to Nuka. Was it her first training session?! Would she be able to maybe impress Nuka and become a hunter early?! She remembered that she was much too small, and couldn't hunt just yet. She wished she could become a hunter soon. She wondered how much she had grown in the past month. Hmm... Maybe about a half an inch or so. Or maybe she was as big as Nuka now! She looked up at Nuka and saw how big he was. Never mind. She wondered when her first hunt would be. Probably when she was around Ashton's age. She wished she could hunt with the adults. She was still around cub size, maybe a bit taller. She was slightly small for her age.  She wished she was bigger. She hoped she wouldn't somehow make Ashton grumpy, like she did a few weeks ago. She still wondered why he got so grumpy after she asked to be an Orion. Maybe in a few days I will know why.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:00 am

Alura widened her eyes and looked at Nuka. WHAT? She isn't good with helping others just yet-- and the many times she did in past, she embarrassed herself. Plus, as much as she likes to be in shape, she's just lazy. Why can't Nim do it? The golden lion's heart started to beat fast. "Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:22 pm

Nim grinned at Nukas words and she stood up. Nim had turned to Alura as Nuka spoke to her and she noticed her face expression and she walked past her giving a whisper to help her. "Just show her around and tell her others names" she smiled and then went over to Ashton telling him to go by Nuka.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Essense Tribe
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:28 am

Ace had been sleeping when he awoke to noise seeing many lions crowding a new lioness. He flicked his ear in curiosity, closing his eyes when his brother Nuka walked past him. His eyes re-opened before he yawned and stretched. He watched his sister-in-law(lol) Nim, go over to Ashton and beckon him toward her mate. He stood up and walked over toward Alura and the new lioness. He titled his head a little to get a better look at her before flicking his tail and returning to normal position, he had similar features of his brother only slightly smaller in height, after all he was about a year younger. "Who's this?" he whispered to Alura quietly.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:15 am

Alura smiled at Nim. Thanks Nim. I guess she is not too bad after all. The golden lioness turned her head at the sound of a whisper from Ace. "That's Shunook. Do you want to help me with her? I'm not too good with these stuff."
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:37 pm

(lol kevin)
Nim saw something moving and she quickly turned her head to see Ace finally waking up. She was feeling kind of good today and she sat on a little hill in the camp looking everywhere. Then she layed down and slowly closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Essense Tribe
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:30 pm

Ace smiled hearing her name, his ears flattened when Alura had asked him to help, he tried to hide his blushing by turning his head as if to scan the area. Then he returned his gaze on Alura when it had gone away, "Sure." He stated and sat down, "What are we to do first?" He asked Alura.
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:43 pm

Shunook stood up and walked over to Alura, more comfortable now that not as many lions were around. She asked still abit uneasy being around new lions. /I wonder what we're gonna do./ She looked at the brute had come to alura and rolled her shoulders before sitting down stalking their conversation. (Muahaha)
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Nim had her eyes barely open when she noticed Ace was blushing and she almost busted out laughing. She had a much more urge to laugh when Shunook began to stalk them when they were talking, but she held it in and walked by Nuka putting her head on him still about to laugh. She didnt know when it would come out.
(lol xD)
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:19 pm

Nuka was watching Talsi, she was very hyper today and what he wanted to do with the youngest members would need to pay attention. His emerald eyes watched his brother, a small twinkle glowed in his eyes. He shook his head by Aces reaction, it was quite funny to watch. Feeling Nim push her head into him did he return the affection with a nudge of his own and a lick on her head. "How are you today?" Nuka asked as he looked down at her, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Essense Tribe
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:44 pm

Ace tried to avoid eye contact with Shunook, so he looked around in a awkward way before occasionally looking at Alura hoping she would say something. His blue eyes noticed Nim about to laugh and he flattened his ears and narrowed his eyes in annoyment and embarrassment the twitch disappeared when he was his brother with an amused look. His eyes widened in surprise before he quickly looked away. His paw began to knead at the ground and his eyes locked on his paw trying to block everyone out except Shunook and Alura, he wished she would say something already this was torture.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:04 am

Alura held her breath to keep her from laughing when she saw Ace. She turned away and laughed to herself. After the laughing, she then nudged his shoulder with her elbow. "Someone is trying to hide his blush, huh?" She teased and smirked at him. She danced a little bit around him. This is hilarious! The golden lioness with blue eyes then looked at Shunook. "Are you ready?" Her eyes then moved to Ace. "We are going to intruduce ourselves and show her places. And we're also going to try to get to know her."
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:02 am

Shunook grinned and nodded to what Alura said. "Yeah I'm ready." She said rolling her shoulders. "so..." Shunook said letting boredom rule out her normal hyper voice.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Essense Tribe
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:42 pm

Ace flattened his ears when Alura nudged him, his eyes darted over to Shunook, before landing back on Alura. "Alright." He took in a deep breath, before exhaling and offering Shunook a smile before bounding ahead, "Where should we go? Or Would you like to meet everyone first?" He asked Shunook form a distance, his voice was excited and loud, since he had gone a distance away before asking the question.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 9:04 pm

Nim wasnt about to laugh now and she looked up at Nuka and her eyes were glowing in the sun light. "Im fine, How are you?" she layed her head on his stomach. "Are you full?" she smiled and then looked back at the other lions. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sign of dusk {open}
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next