D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

Where the Red Fern Grows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siphon
Essense Tribe
Siphon

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Siphon

Where the Red Fern Grows Empty
PostSubject: Where the Red Fern Grows   Where the Red Fern Grows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:05 am

The black brute trotted towards the entrance of the cave but stopped short. He sighed and grumbled to himself why did I decide to do this? The three year old male plopped himself onto the cool shaded grass. He laid on his side and rested his cranium on the ground only moments later. He had heard foot steps following behind him but he didn't bother to scent the air to find out who it was. Sighing once more Siphon closed his eyes. An instant wave of relief flushed over him as the pounding headache subsided. Being partially blind in his left eye left the brute with throbbing head pains that only grew stronger and stronger the longer he kept his eyes open. 
Taking in a deep breath the black wolf let all of his troubles and doubts go as he focused on how he was going to run this tribe of wolves, to help them and protect them the best he could and how he was going to keep this young tribe from falling like many others before. 
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

PostSubject: Re: Where the Red Fern Grows   Where the Red Fern Grows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:49 am

Aola nervously trotted toward the large black wolf. Should I really bug him? At this moment? Maybe I could come back later... But i'm already here! Aola sighed and approached the large intimidating wolf. "I'm sorry for disturbing you..." She said as she stared at her paws. "But I don't know very much. I don't know what I am in this pack. I don't know what role I play, I don't know if i'm even in this pack! You have never said that I am. I am greatly sorry, for interrupting your sleep." Aola spoke calmly and slightly nervously. It would take her a while to get used to such a large male leading the pack.
Back to top Go down
Siphon
Essense Tribe
Siphon

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where the Red Fern Grows   Where the Red Fern Grows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:50 pm

The male said nothing for a long moment as he listened to the she-wolf speak. He didn't care if she were part of his tribe as long as she didn't ruin anything. Same went for all of the other wolves apart of Essence Tribe. He only wanted it to last whether it be through darkness, hell and bloodshed or if they were all fine, happy and loving.
Sighing the brute began to speak, his eyes still shut however. "I was not sleeping, merely resting my eyes." Siphon said as he laid on his side in the same place he had plopped down in earlier. "I've accepted you into this tribe to help protect and feed this tribe, but if you fail, disobey or breed outside of this vicinity with a male who does not belong to my tribe you will be removed from here, from my lands." the male further said, his eyes still closed. "Now leave me be and take Kevin and Braxton, if he's feeling up to it for a hunt. Even with your hurt paw." the Alpha said before growing silent.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

PostSubject: Re: Where the Red Fern Grows   Where the Red Fern Grows I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:48 am

Aola nodded. "Yes, of course." She said as she turned away and trotted back to the camp. I will follow the rules as long as I stay in this tribe, She thought. Which will hopefully be forever. I will do everything for this tribe, everything I can.
Back to top Go down
Siphon
Essense Tribe
Siphon

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where the Red Fern Grows   Where the Red Fern Grows I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:23 am

The black male opened his eyes when the she-wolf had went off towards the others. Sighing he rose to his paws and shook out his black pelt. "She probably won't do us any good." he grumbled to himself allowed before deciding he would also go off and hunt. 
Letting out a yawn the male slid down into a bowing position and stretched out his back to relieve himself of the knotting pressure that was building up do to resting. He soon rose and looked around, it was rather silent. He liked that. Siphon growled to himself before trotting off towards the valley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the Red Fern Grows   Where the Red Fern Grows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the Red Fern Grows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H :: ROLEPLAY :: Essence Den-
Jump to: