D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

The soundings of War [open]

Go down 
+4
Nim
Malum
Karanlik
Nuka
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nuka

The soundings of War [open] Empty
PostSubject: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:38 am

The King of Crater Lake pride stormed into the rival prides den. Lifting his head he let out a deep thundering roar, calling the new male of this pride to challenge him if he was worth ruling these lands. Nuka stood there as his tail bobbed behind him, his jaws parted for no reason at all. He waited to see if this lion had the guts to show his face.
Back to top Go down
https://destinysfaith.forumotion.com
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Karanlik Firtina

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:41 am

Amber eyes shown through the very back of the dome shaped battle camp. Pretty soon a shape plunged from the small cave entrance and stepped upon a rock in the center of camp, roaring in return but it was alot deeper, not louder but deeper-"I shouldn't have to prove anything to you, ho about you take care of your own pride!!!"-he was a toned yet tall slim leader, the king of Silver Gully, Karanlik. His ame meant darkness storm in the acient lion language. His mane was black like darkness and he was fast as a storm.-
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Malum

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:45 am

Malum got up, eyes looking at the new male. She followed Karanlik, a snarl on her face. She was extremely protective. "You have no business here. My mate has no reason to prove himself to you." She growled, appearing behind Karan and standing at his side. Her eyes were narrowed, and her fur bristled as she became angrier.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:23 am

Nuka gave a twisted grin to the two, no? Well I would love to know who and what type of leader who is leading a pride next to my border!" He growled not at all fazed by the lionesses aggression nor the smaller male. He won many fight and carries the scars to prove his victory. "Your mate has every right to prove himself, he hasn't earned his mane yet! So let this be his voice of being a coward and not earn his mane or be brave and let him have pride to be a lion, protector of his pride... Back off darling and let your mate earn his male ship." Nuka moved closer waiting for his own two lionesses to show.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:27 am

Karanlik then growled toward Nuka and turned his head towad his mate and growled at her, showing aggression as he went from being calm to baring fangs, his ears folded back against his long blackened mane, Nuka was bigger but he wasn't taller. He had the experiance that Karan lacked but Karan had youth-"Stay here Malum."-he then licked her cheek and dropped from the rock, standing a few tail lengths in front of the other male-"My pride will stay, or i shall die with it!"-he waited for the other to make the first move as he began to circle him-
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:31 am

Malum watched with angry eyes, her tail flicking. She looked to see if the other male had any other lions with him. She couldn't just stay there and watch. Her claws itched to protect her mate even with her own life. There is a reason her name means evil. Her protective side was evil.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:24 pm

Nim walked over growling. She looked over at a Silver Gully pride lioness named Malum. She walked up to her. "You better not intrude or we will have a problem" she glared and bared her teeth at her and sat far behind Nuka watching.
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Malum growled angrily. "We already have a problem. Your presence is enough to make me want to rip you to shreds." She half roared half growled, her claws sinking farther into the ground. Her golden eyes watched the lioness with hatred and rage.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:33 pm

Nim laughed at the lionesses words. She stared her straight in the eyes, "Such hatred" she flicked her tail and unleashed her claws. "I do not have a problem with you missy, but if you touch my king, it will be the biggest problem" she roared to the lion and the held her tail higher before turning back and watch the males.
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Malum took a few threatening steps forward. "My king will rip yours apart. If you even think of helping him, I will sink my claws into your flesh and bleed you." She growled, standing to her full height. Her tail was held high, and she looked ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:04 am

"Malum, be quiet. That is an order!!!"-Karanlik said, staring toward Nuka before stopping dead in front of him, face to face even. His amber gaze went straight into Nuka's, his claws scraping the rough dirt and stone beneath his paws. He waited, glancing behind him to see if there was another presence besides Nim. He then brought his gaze back to Nuka.-"You came here to attack me, so do it!"-He sat straight up on his back legs in a sort of taunting fashion, waiting patiently-
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:53 am

Nuka didn't look at all scared or hesitant when he was circled. He bared his own fangs and gave a menacing snarl as he did a fake charge. Nuka was smart enough to test his opponents patience and strength and weaknesses. Licking his lips Nuka gave a twisted smirk as he let a growl come out. Before long Nuka bent low and sprang forward, starting the challenge as he aimed and attempted his body towards Karan's chest in hopes of slamming his heavier and larger body into his.

REMINDER!
When fighting make sure you don't dodge every blow or take every blow. Try being descriptive so we know what your doing and how to react. No god-modding or power play! You can only do one attack per post and use the word 'attempt'.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:57 am

Karanlik put his head up high as he stared at Nuka, showing no fear, no hesitation as the faster lion to a few steps back when the other lion jumped, if he judged it right he would have landed a paw length ahead of him, but, then again his experiance made him mis judge it. He felt the heavier lion ram his chest and he made a huffing noise as he fell backwards and with a heavy snarl his face changed into a dangorous growl with his ears flat against his blackened mane, on the bottom he hooked his back legs inbetween of nuka's back legs and attempted to flip him and wriggle away-
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:52 am

Nuka let out an angered roar as he flipped on his side. He recovered quickly and shot out of distance, a sneer on his face. The emerald eyes of the King had an intense energy as he looked over Karan. Waiting for him next move.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:55 am

Karan shot to his feet as fast as Nuka took to back away, his mane swished as he immediatly charged directly after Nuka recovered in backing away. He dashed in a side to side manner before he roared and leaped spinning sideways in mid-air, attempting to use the weight of his body to hit Nuka's head.-
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:00 am

Malum growled angrily, eyes never leaving the lioness. That was until the fight started. She watched Karanlik, roaring when he was hit. Her claws tore up the ground beneath her, and she glance at the female to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:22 am

Sky quietly watched from inside the den. Her tail flicked and she stayed away. She didn't want to interrupt. She began to think about who would win, and who this lion thought he was. She glared angrily at the Crater Lake lions. She sighed and lied her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:36 am

Nuka moved just in time to avoid his attack and lurched himself forward, attempting to bite his paw. He swiftly sifted his body so as he tried to bite his paw he would also ram his body into Karan's.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:41 am

Karan rolled on to his feet after he missed his attack, standing tensed up he swung his paw toward Nuka's head, sensing he was about to try to bite his paw, but the bottom slam was a suprise, he was rammed so hard his whole body left the ground and flew a few feet away with a thump but he heaved himself up with a huff.-"Is that all you got!"-he said with a growl-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:09 am

Sky lifted her head and worry showed in her eyes. Would Karanlik win? Of course he would! She began to try to think better thoughts. Karanlik was fierce and brave, he will win. Even if he didn't, it was only a fight. She knew that one lion would win. The lower wouldn't be killed, he just wouldn't win. The winner would be able to bask in his accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 6:02 am

[font=Comic Sans MS]Nuka landed with a heavy thud on his paws as he laughed at Karan, "oh no I have plenty more then that! Get up and fight!" Nuka took a few steps closer his tail lashing behind him as he bared his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 6:08 am

"Glad you are enjoying this..."-He then offered a small laugh before he steaided himself on his paws and took a few steps closer as well, baring his fangs, ears laid back as he heightended himsefl to show his dominence-
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 6:33 am

The King of Crater Lake pride leaned back on his back legs then jumped and attempted to aimed for Karan's face, claws extended and mouth open to connect with anything. It would have to be a harder blow since both of the kings have manes covering there head and shoulders. Though Nuka's went farther beyond those points, his went down to where his chest and stomach meets, a thin strip ending. His whole upper half was protected by his mane. It wasn't much but both Nuka and Karanlik would have a harder time of having a correct pin point on their necks with all the hair.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 6:41 am

At the time that Nuka jumped Silver Gully king Karan leaned up and roared opening his mouth showing his teeth but it was a mistake, intimidation he was good at but timing was almost always wrong. His own mane was extremely bushy, it covered the sides of his head, his cranium, shoulders and even hung from his belly and ended similar to Nukas. The blow he recieved from Nuka was alot more painful then he expected, he took the blow because he wanted to show he could take it but instead Nuka's claws went into his face and he held his paws up where Nuka's jaw clasped around it and he fell backwards, roaring in agony as blood poured from his face. He roared in pure agony but he growled and placed his back legs on Nuka's belly and entered his claws, attempting to push him off, roaring in pain and rage-
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:12 am

Nuka was slightly surprised that the other King took his blow, it was a stupid idea and not wise but Nuka took the advantage. He fell over with Karan but kept a firm hold on the male. He nearly fell over when the two met the ground, Nuka shifting his weight to pin Karan down. What Nuka didn't realize was that his soft belly was exposed so when Karan sunk his back legs into the 3 year males belly did he let out a muffled pant and groan, his grip loosened as he looked Into the eye of Karan.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:17 am

Karan's face was bloody with 3 claw marks going through it, he glanced at him with a angry smile. He roared dead in his face and began to kick his back legs with the claws unsheathed at the open flesh of Nuka, he stared dead in the other kings eyes before roaring his words out and attempting to use his anger to strengthen himself. He dug his claws in and pushed up, roaring his words-"Silver Gully will stay!!!"-his weirdly deep voice rang as he growled snapping at him with his jaws just in case he couldn't push him off he could attempt to back him up, his eyes were now tiny amber slits. His eyes showed hope, anger, and agony. The will this lion had was incredible, he was even surprising himself-
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:32 am

Nuka finally let go before giving a final squeeze to Karan's throat area. He jumped up himself to look at his belly. 3 small gashes were there but nothing fetal for the king. Nuka limped in a circle around Karan, blood dripping from his opened stomach. Nuka let out a deep snarl with an added effect of a gurgle. With his belly wound Nuka was slower on his attacks so when he attempted to go for Karan's tail soft spot he slowed hesitating before he made up his mind to strike. But it was a beat off, Karan could easily detect this mistake and block his move in time or even before Nuka himself could reach his tail.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:40 am

Karanlik rolled himself up and stood with his shoulders down, front paws down,a nd his back paws lower. He was extremely fast as it is and Nuka being slower helped him, he laid his left front paw on his face and growled as blood dripped from his now scarred face. He growled and didn't turn himself when Nuka was behind him but as soon as he felt the ground slightly shake from his hesitation he spun around and glared at him as his tail was away now, he then spun again, lowering himself and spinning on the palm of his paws, kicking out his back rigth leg with his claws unshatehd, aiming for the side of the King's head.-
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:49 am

Nuka growled as he was stunned by Karan's blow. He only had to shake his head a few times and then he was up. Backing away to be out of range. Nuka looked at Karan with dark emerald flecked blue eyes a glint of admiration was in them. Though Nuka would not admit this out loud he did give him a look and nodded his head slightly as if in approval. Nuka's only purpose about being here was to see who this king was and how he acted, this was nothing about taking land, mating or role of leadership. It was just business to know the other king.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:57 am

"As long as I am still standing, my pride will stay!"-Karanlik said as he growled, stepping forward until he was face-to-face with the other king, nodding his head as well but it was so discreet that the only one that would have caught it would be Nuka. His eyes flared as he stood his ground against the other king.-"You have my respect Nuka. But, leave now. Or be escorted out."-The king of Silver Gully said with his emotions now cooled, he was now in his element. He let his anger control him and he was done with that, he took a deep breath and stared into the other kings eyes, waiting.-

(Omg, i had to show you this. It's perfect!
https://2img.net/h/i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/TigerQuoll/lions/lionskullbite.jpg)
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Nim looked at the lioness how could she think she would help, when she was the one wanting to jump in she thought. "I believe in a fair fight" she said. She growled at Sky as she looked at her. Do not look at me she growled to herself at the lioness. She then kept watching and listened to the other males words. "I advise you we do not need one of your babysitters to escort us out" she growled then went by Nuka, she wondered if they were leaving yet.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Essense Tribe
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Ace had tracked the scent of Nuka and two lionesses toward the Silver Gully Pride. What is he doing way over here? The lion questioned himself before finally seeing all of the lions. He quickened his pace moving quickly and easily toward the group. He was only about five lions away when he saw Karanlik kicking Nuka being kicked in the face. Ace's ears went flat with aggression as he sent a loud and angry roar toward the other lion before padding quickly toward Nuka's side.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:39 pm

(Lol that was just how I was thinking it would look like! And let's extend the fight for a bit longer.)

The large male bared his fangs as in a response of no. The golden hued male was not finished on figuring out Karan so when he was face to face he lashed out a paw, attempting to sorta smack Karan in the face. "Not yet. I still haven't figured you out," Nuka's voice could be heard by all. His ears flicked when he heard Nims voice, he totally forgot she was there along with his missing brother. Nuka was so engaged with the fight that he forgot about the other lions. He flicked his tail as if telling Nim to hush, it was harder to concentrate with background voices. Nuka's head popped by the roar of his younger brother, he gave a sideways glance at the other male as he gave a devils smirk at Karan, "lets see how you react with two lions. Fights aren't always far." He let out a laugh as he taunted Karan.

(Whoo baby brother coming in! xD)
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Malum roared angrily. "Now this is going too far!" She growled, standing up. Her claws retracted and extended over and over. Her eyes were on Ace, as if she wanted to be the second lion on Karan's side. She looked at all of the blood on the ground and her tail twitched quickly, as did one leg. She was obviously holding back anger that she didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Katurah

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Alura snarled at the Silver Gully Pride lions. She stood behind Nuka with a defensive stance. Obviously, she had nothing to say... yet. The golden lioness sheathed and unsheathed her claws--if she had to step in at any point, she would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soundings of War [open]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next