D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

Goodbye, DF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

Goodbye, DF Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye, DF   Goodbye, DF I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:50 am

This is simply a goodbye letter to DF^^ I didn't know where to put it, so i Put it here.

DF,

Destiny's Faith is becoming abandoned. No one roleplays much anymore, and its become quiet except for the ads posted by other sites. Since this is happening, i decided to make this letter to Destinys Faith. Not just one person, or the staff, or the members, this is a letter to the site itself, and everything in it.(Which includes all its members^^) Even though the site itself can't read this, i would like to thank the staff, and the members for participating in this fun RP site, and Nuka for creating it. It was really fun RPing with the people who joined, and i liked the idea for wolves AND lions. The people here were very nice, and most were active. It was really fun to RP in my free time and role play with other people's characters. I don't really know what else to say, except for this was my favorite RP site that i was on the most^^ I hope that maybe one day the site will come back, and we can role play once more on this site. That one day it might be active again. But, in truth, it is unlikely that that will happen. But it might, maybe one day. But for now, it sits, and waits.

THE END

(I hope you liked my letter^^)
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nova

Goodbye, DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, DF   Goodbye, DF I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:02 am

I agree, good bye to the wonderful site. I was so sad to see the site go inactive and still check it ever so ofter to see if my dream for this site has come true, hopefully we will see this day soon.
Back to top Go down

Goodbye, DF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H :: FORUM IMPROVMENTS :: Reports-
Jump to: