D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

The soundings of War [open]

Go down 
+4
Nim
Malum
Karanlik
Nuka
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Karanlik Firtina

The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:06 am

Karanlik laid there, laid fat out with his broken hip facing upwards. It was not only dislocated but at the angle it was it it shattered the actual socket. But the kings head wasn't in his broken hip, it was in his defeat. He stumbled trying to roll up but immediatly roaring in agony, pain, grief. He managed to stand but his leg was splayed out in an awkward way.-"No.... I l-lost."-he said, staring in the ground at his defeat. Some king he was, he then fell on his side once again, purposly. His amber eyes staring forward towards the lions as they left. He noticed the look in Ace's eyes.-"Nuka!"-he roared, his face was still bleeding, his shoulder as well.-
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:27 am

Nim stopped quickly and flicked her tail. She lowered her ears as she looked back at the injured lion, she was waiting for the others to stop and join her. Karanlik spoke pretty loud and she wondered what he was going to say to nuka.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:40 am

Sky knew some knowledge about herbs, but if he was about to talk to Nuka she wouldn't interfere until that finished talking. She didn't want to randomly jump in. Instead she waited to see if Nuka would respond. If not, than she would go find herbs for Karanlik.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:41 am

He then glanced around at his pride for a second then at his leg but he was about to speak but he spat up blood before he began speaking again-"I need the use of your healer. I cannot have my pride stay injured."-he said softly-
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Malum

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:55 am

Malum watched silently as the fight ended. She looked over at Karanlik, her eyes turning from cold to horror. "Karanlik!" She cried out, limping over to him. She licked his muzzle, then looked at Nuka. She felt bad that she had lost as well, and that her mate had lost. But that woudnt happen again. She laid down next to her mate, looking at the enemy pride.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:08 pm

Karanlik looks at his mate before collapsing back on his side, looking towards the enemy pride. His claws finally sheathed themselves and he stayed perfectly still, he knew better then to move unless he had a healer present. His ears twitched softly under his large mane before he looked at Malum, defeat striken in his eyes-
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nuka

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Nuka let out a growl before walking back, normally he would walk off and abandon any ill or weak if he didn't have a connection with the other. He walked on in a slow trot and bared his fangs at the two lionesses as for them to back off for a sec. He looked at Karan's displayed leg before clamping his jaw around Karan's leg. His aunt did many healing things and since he was with her most of the time he picked up a few things. Nuka gave no warning so it gave Karan no time to think about the pain or thoughts about it. Though he could go into shock afterwards. The kings put his leg straight again before pushing it back up into its socked with a loud pop. "Poppyseeds for pain, lavender in case he goes into shock, Comfrey for his possibly fractured hip, and Feverfew in case he has a fever. For you guys put cobwebs on the places that are bleeding the most and put dried oak leaves on any cuts or wounds to keep them from infection. " And with that Nuka walked off, not looking back as he trotted of with his retreating pride.
Back to top Go down
https://destinysfaith.forumotion.com
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Nim sighed and grunted she began walking but stopped and looked at them, "most of you might need dock for your scratches and do not forget to chew the comfrey roots" she shrugged and catches up with her pride. She was glad it was over she didn't really like fighting pregnant lionesses. She looked at sky who seemed to have gotten it down then she trotted ahead of everyone getting to the camp faster.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:02 am

Sky listened to every word Nuka said and quickly limped off. After a while she came back with herbs needed. She gave herself, Karanlik, and Malum all poppy seeds. She quickly ate hers and looked to make sure Karan and Malum were eating there's for pain. She found a nearby oak tree and found dried oak leaves on the ground. She quickly treated Karan and Malum 's wounds, ignoring hers. She hurried back and found some cobwebs in an old tree trunk. She hurried back and began to put them on all the bleeding wounds. She went and got Feverfew, lavender, and comfrey. She chewed the comfrey roots and gave them to Karan. She saved the other things for in case he goes into shock, and if he gets a fever. She nodded toward Nim, but her expression was cold. She hurried to get dock, and came back to put on there scratches. After she finished she sighed and lied down.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:21 pm

Karanlik laid there, flat out on his side before he attempted to stand. His leg sliding to the side for a brief moment before he staggered back up, roaring softly. He eyed the exit and tensed up before he loosened himself and glanced around at the injuries. He stared at his hip fastly before sighing and limping painfully to the King's den, hobbling up the steps. Laying down once he got up there, never speaking a word-
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:41 pm

Malum watched Karanlik go, sad. She let Sky treat her injuries, then limped over to the kings den. She stayed outside of it, head down. "Karan?" She called softly, sad. Was Karanlik mad at her?
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:13 pm

"Yes Malum."-he said in a deep emotionless voice, a single tear going down his face. He knew his leg would never heal fully, but that didn't mean he had to stop being a king. He had to disappear. He needed to train alone for a while. He hobbled up and jumped down from the pedestal, landing with a sideways roll but it hurt when he did, wincing he padded out past Malum and stared at the entrance.-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:18 pm

Sky raised her head and looked at Karan. Sure they had lost, but Nuka had help. Ace and Nuka had both attacked Karan. She sighed and rested in the sun. She stretched and yawned. Softer a while of her watching a falcon fly around, her eyelids shut and shortly after she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:35 am

Malum limped after her king, worried. "Hey, you only lost because they teamed up on you. We both know you had Nuka beat. If I would have been allowed to help you, we would have beaten them. They cheated, don't be mad because they cheated." She said gently, scared. She gently nuzzled his side, still worried and scared. Was Karan... Leaving? Was Silver Gully going to fall like the last pride she had been in? How would she raise her cubs if she had any?
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:22 am

He glanced at his leg again, it's awkward shape making him sigh before glancng up-"My leg will never heal or be the same ever again. I need to leave for a few days."
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Katurah

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:37 am

Alura quickly trotted away from the pride lions. She didn't want to see them again. All she wanted to do is tear them apart. She headed home.
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:15 am

Malum blinked, surprised. "Karan! You're leaving? But... Why? Why are you leaving?" She asked. She looked stricken, her fears one true. She could already see Karan never returning... Her having his cubs all alone... Her failing as a mother... She could see it all flashing before her eyes, and it brought a tear to her eye.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:28 pm

"I had a dream Malum. Before the battle. I could see a lion, he was big, alot bigger then Nuka was. He can train me. I also know where he is."-Karan said in his deep voice, a smile appearing on his face. His amber eyes glancing at the 2 Monarchs.="Malum and Sky. I need you both to lead in my absence. Teach the newcomer all she needs to know. I shall be back after the moon fully deepens and lightens twice."-H said meaning 2 months. He then glanced at the exit and sighed before walking over there, the lion's leg awkwardly edging out more then the others making his walk weird. But, he stopped and turned around, planting his back foot and roaring deeply before dashing away, to return at a later date.-
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 7:12 pm

Malum watched him go with tearful eyes. Who was to say that lion wouldn't kill her mate? She fell to the ground, crying. Not one of her best moments. Now Silver Gully was going to fall, and her cubs were going to die. Maybe she could stick together with Sky? Who knows... She kept crying as she laid on the ground, watching him go.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:10 pm

(He'll be back in about 5 days rl time)
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:11 pm

(Wait, who is this mysterious lion?)
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:20 pm

(My new Character Spear)
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:46 pm

Sky had heard there conversation. She tilted her head as Karan left. She believed that Karan would be back. He wouldn't just abandon her and Malum, and there cubs. They would barely be a pride without Karan. Sky knew that she would await his return. He had to return, he had to.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:28 am

(I don't know... it would be unwise to leave two expecting lionesses alone. And normally male lions leave because they took over in another pride and rule two. I would say no on this, since it's not realistic)
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:08 am

(But, i can't just have him suddenly grow bigger either. I purchased a body mod/change. That's more unrealistic then a traveling lion)
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:17 am

(That's acceptable since it was in the store. The part of leaving that's what I'm saying no too.)
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:22 am

(I already made the post. What do i do now?)
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:48 am

(Pretend a few weeks came back.)
Back to top Go down
Sloan

Sloan

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:55 pm

Sloan was this females name, her golden hide shown where ever she went besides prairies or Savannah's. She smelt lions blood and out of curiosity she followed it she wasn't far to see the moaning of a lioness after her mate pretty much walked away. She wasn't sure on what happened before but.the male didn't look in good shape with a weird looking hi and cuts and bruises. She didn't approach then lions until they recognized her being there.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:28 pm

The male came back after the two cycles of the moon just as he said. His amber gaze was on the center of the pride camp as he entered. His whole body was rippling with muscles. His mane now swayed more because there was less fat to hold it up. He padded forward, he still had a weird walk but he didn't seemed to care. He glanced behind him and another male followed-

A male followed the king, he was alot more taller, bigger, and obviously stronger then the king was. He was humongous, he didn't look like he had muscle but his 'fat' was obviously pure uscle-
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Malum looked up from where she lay, obviously expecting cubs. She blinked at the two males, but she hardly recognized them. So much that... She didn't? " Who are you?" She said as she got up, jumping down from her ledge, and stood a little ways away from the two males.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Sky rose her head up. For a while it had just been her and Malum. She got up and tired lyrics walked over and stood by Malum. She tilted her head at the lion. She thought she might recognize him from somewhere... She didn't really know who this lion was. He looked a bit like Karan... She hoped they went there to hurt Malum and her.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:16 am

"Who do you think it is Malum?"-There was no denying whose booming deep voice it was. It was Karanlik Firtina. The king himself-

The male padded forward and bow his head in deep respect-"Name's Spear. I helped train Karanlik."-He said softly, his vpice was soft, gentle, yet it still held a bit of age-
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Katurah

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:42 am

Samioya tilted her head. She watched all of the lions from a distance. After being bored of watching them, she decided to approach them. "Hello everyone." She dipped her head at all of them and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:28 pm

Malum looked at him in surprise, and she was still for a moment. Each of her dreams for the past few weeks had been of her finding a dead male lion with a twisted leg, and a familiar scent. Tears pooled in her eyes, and she rushed up to him. She nuzzled him briefly, then backed up and looked at him with embarrassment. "I'm sorry Karan..." She said quietly, looking at the ground. The female was skinny, her eyes hollow. She had refused to eat much due to depression, despite hunting quite well. She'd hunt with everyone else, then eat a mouthful, then go back to camp. She looked at Spear with wonder, then backed up a little more. Her eyes moved back to Karanlik, and they seemed glued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The soundings of War [open]   The soundings of War [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The soundings of War [open]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next