D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

Ember (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Siphon
Essense Tribe
Siphon

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Siphon

Ember (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:48 pm

The red and white brute watched her as she opened her mouth and then closed it. "What were you going to say?" Ember asked, curious of her thoughts. The male was basically an open book and wasn't worried about what Cinder may ask or what she thought of him. 
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Katurah

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:32 am

Cinder sighed before she answered his question. "I don't want to ask you this. I just don't want to be all in your business." She patiently waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:35 pm

Aola tilted her head toward Cinder. She wondered what she wanted to ask him. She looked around the camp. They didn't have too many wolves yet. Compared to Adkins. She wondered when they would get more wolves. She sniffed the air. It was very cloudy, and starting to rain. She felt a few raindrops land on her head. She looked up and one landed in her eye. She blinked until it came out. She had thick fur to protect her from snow, but if her fur got drenched then it would take a bit to dry. She shivered as her fur got slowly drenched from the rain.
Back to top Go down
Siphon
Essense Tribe
Siphon

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:50 pm

The red and white brute tilted his head slightly as Cinder spoke. He was confused. "You can ask me," he said with a flick of a tail. He then looked to his mate and gave her a gentle nudge with his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:10 am

Nova nervously entered the den, she looked around the den at the wolves. She wanted to make a good impression so she stood up tall and dipped her head in greeting. She calmed herself down and smiled. The white fae looked back and waited for Siphon to enter.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:55 am

Cinder narrowed her eyes a little when the two wolves tilted their heads at her. "Okay, fine. You asked for it." The she wolf closed her eyes and something caught her attention, but she ignored it right now. "Why doesn't have a fond of his family?" She perked her ears and turned around to see another unknown wolf. Oh, that's who I've been smelling. I will meet her later. Cinder isn't really that friendly when she meets new wolves. She then turned her head back to Ember.
Back to top Go down
Siphon
Essense Tribe
Siphon

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:02 am

Siphon followed close behind Nova and entered just as he heard Cinder speak of someone not being fond of their family. Seeing his brother he realized it was about him. "I'm not fond of my family because I've grown away from them." he said in a growl before looking to Nova. 

Ember flicked an ear hearing his brother talk. He flattened them at the growling words and then looked to Cinder. "There's your answer." he said with a sigh before looking to his mate and then looking to Nova, the she-wolf who had just entered.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:17 am

Nova looked around at each and every wolf a little confused of what was going on. She looked from Siphon to the others. 'This will be my new pack' she thought. She smiled, it could be a challenge to get used to but with Siphon she had a feeling it would be easier.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:57 am

Aola smiled at Ember when he nuzzle her. She shivered and raindrops held her fur down. She shivered and looked around. She saw a new wolf there, but Siphon seemed to know she was there. She tilted her head toward Nova. Is she an arctic wolf like me? It was rare that there were long furred timber and grey wolves. In this place her thick fur wasn't as great for her surroundings. She was used to having her fur to protect her from snow and keep her warm in snowy places, but her fluffy fur got drenched in the rain, and made her overheat in the summers. She shivered and looked around camp.
Back to top Go down
Siphon
Essense Tribe
Siphon

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:04 pm

Siphon looked from Nova to his brother, to Aola and then to Cinder. He curled his tail up and then rested on the ground. He waved it across the terrain and narrowed his eyes on the wolves one by one until he caught site of Nova once more. His eyes grew soft but the beating of his heart grew faster. 

Ember watched his brother in silence before laying down beside his mate. He pressed his muzzle into her white pelt and sighed into it. He wished his brother would stop being so harsh towards him but he knew it most likely wouldn't happen not for awhile. 
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Nova sat down and looked to Siphon, "So what rank do I have?" she spoke quietly. He never did tell her, she put it to the side that they were talking about Siphon not being fond of his family. She noticed his eyes soften when he looked to her. She smiled and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Siphon
Essense Tribe
Siphon

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:53 pm

He watched Nova and thought about it before speaking. "I haven't decided yet.." the black male said before lowering himself to the ground on his belly. He rested his cranium on his forepaws and sighed to himself. He kept his eyes on the white female.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 9:03 pm

She nodded, "Okay" she stayed sitting and looked at everyone. She didn't know any names and had no idea what ranks and who these wolves were to Siphon. She thought for a second before figuring that the male was Siphons brother. The two were very different but she kept that to herself.
Back to top Go down
Siphon
Essense Tribe
Siphon

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 9:10 pm

He rolled to his back and pawed at Nova. A low playful growl rumbling in his chest as his paws gently racked her across her white pelt. He used his hind paws to push himself closer to Nova. 
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 9:21 pm

She smiled and looked at Siphon as he pawed at her with a playful growl. She nipped his ears playfully before pulling herself closer to him. She yipped playfully as she rolled onto her back keeping her eyes on him. All thoughts went away from figuring out the pack and went to Siphon. She was truly happy for the first time since being with her pack.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:35 pm

Aola felt Ember's warm breath on her fur. She looked at Siphon and Nova. They seemed to get along well. She turned and nuzzled into Ember's fur. She began to think about humans. Once she had traveled through a deserted human town. It looked like a tornado went through. The ground was hard and there weren't many trees. She wondered what it must feel like for the human's paws. Then she remembered those weird things that they wore on there hind paws. So they made those things to protect them from that hard black stuff they made and put on the ground? She never felt she could really understand humans.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:23 am

Cinder curled her lips up at Siphon when he growled at her. Wolves can see her teeth easily. Jut because you're the alpha, that doesn't mean I'm going to have a smile on my face when you growl at me. She then rolled her eyes and sat down. She looked at the unknown she wolf. I guess she's new. Like I thought, I'm going to meet her later. I'm not in the mood. She then hid her teeth and watched everyone.
Back to top Go down
Siphon
Essense Tribe
Siphon

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 6:56 pm

Siphon ignored Cinder's bared teeth and returned back to the white she-wolf he was quite fascinated in. He whipped his tail from side to side and then nudged Nova before nibbling on her ear, growling playfully. 
Ember layed beside his mate and rested his head across her shoulders. "What are you thinking about?" the brute asked her, wondering why Aola was being so quiet 
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:48 pm

Aola stared into the forest for a few moments. "The humans, I find them fascinating." She turned her head toward Ember. "It's so strange the things they create." She looked back toward the forest. She listened to the sound of raindrops landing of the forest leaves. "I mean they made so many things. A lot of those things are hard to understand what they do. I guess I'm sort of trying to figure out what they do." She said as she tilted her head toward the forest. "It might be a bit strange, a wolf trying to figure things out about humans. They're hard to understand, but that's why I'm trying to understand them. " She liked to try to understand what's hard to understand. Most wolves just tried to understand things that were easy to understand, she tried understanding harder things. She didn't understand humans, and knew she might never understand. But it was something to do when she had nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:56 am

As soon as Cinder heard "Humans", she quickly lifted her head up. She stared at Aola for a while. She remembered what the humans did to her a while back. It was her secret and she wouldn't just tell anyone--it will have to be someone she really trusts. Cinder felt awkward after staring at Aola and turned away from her. She laid her head on her paws and thoughts ran through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:53 pm

Nova smiled at Siphon but quickly looked to Aola when she spoke of humans. Nova remembered what had happened to her pack and the thought reminded her that it was poison humans had used to destroy her pack. She lowered her head holding back any words and hiding her sadness. She hated humans so much after what they did to her pack and didn't care why they did stuff. She didn't hate much things at all and so it was surprising how she hated humans. She put her head on her paws and hid her face from everyone she didn't want anyone to question her.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:40 pm

Cinder lifted her head up and noticed Nova's reaction. The humans probably did something to her or someone she knew as well. She quickly sat up and looked at Aola for a while. She didn't know what to say to her. The black she wolf then fixed her eyes on Nova.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:07 am

Aola had noticed how Nova and Cinder had looked at her when she talked about humans. She pretended not to notice. She shivered a bit. She wondered when the rain would stop. She lightly blinked at the forest. She thought the forest was so beautiful. She wondered what it thought when it looked at her. She curled up a bit more, and lightly closed her eyes. She wasn't asleep, but she felt tired.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:35 am

Nova pushed the feeling to the side and turned to Siphon, she pushed her face into his fur and closed her eyes. She didn't care for the other wolves that much but she knew she would get used to them. She listened to the silence around them and waited for somebody to speak.
Back to top Go down
Siphon
Essense Tribe
Siphon

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:59 am

The brute ignored the she-wolves talk about humans. He had never encountered them and never planned to. As he stared off into nothingness the brute jumped at Nova's touch when she pressed her muzzle into his fur. It shocked the male but he quickly relaxed and gave the white female a lick to the ear. It was the most affection the brute had given to anyone in such a long time. 
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:23 am

Nova felt Siphon jump and lick her ear, but she still stayed where she was. Nova started falling asleep and dreaming of her old pack. The dream was made up of all of her good memories in the pack. She took in all the details she could of the dream so she could remember more. She missed them but she could make her life easier by making friends in this pack to take away the pain of the past.
Back to top Go down
Siphon
Essense Tribe
Siphon

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:48 am

Siphon smiled and laid beside the white wolf as she drifted off to sleep. He looked to his brother and narrowed his eyes as he watched him and then he glanced over to his mate. He wagged his tail as he thought about making this white she-wolf he laid beside his mate. Oh how he liked her. He was facinated with her and that was more than enough for him. His tail wagged some more as he rested his head across the females shoulders and back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ember (Open)   Ember (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ember (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2