D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)

Go down 
+3
Malum
Karanlik
RosePuppy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 am

Sky trotted down into The Crag and found a nice place to lie down. She wasn't tired enough to sleep. She just lied down with her head up as she looked around The Crag. It seemed like a nice place. She felt that she liked it. She stretched out in the sun for a few moments before getting up and shaking off. Then she just sat in the sun. She saw an eagle fly around in a circle before gliding away. She wondered what she'd do in the pride. Should she hunt maybe? Or gather herbs... She could do anything. She looked at the shadow of a small rock for a few moments before looking toward the leader. "I find this a very nice place." She said as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Karanlik Firtina

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:53 am

Karan would nod his head as he glanced around-"That is where the monarchs and kings sleep."-he said pointing hsi tail towards a ledge above the den where the others slept.-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:04 am

Sky nodded as she looked around. She guessed the monarch was the lead female. But he said monarchs. And kings. There was probably more than one monarch. And more than one king. She looked up at the ledge. It looked comfortable. But she didn't know what she even was yet, so she didn't know where to sleep. She thought she would probably be a hunter, but who knows?
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:06 am

"im the head king and Malum is the head monarch. We still need one more kinga nd monarch."-he said softy as he laid down on hsi stomach and began to lick his paw-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:12 am

Sky nodded and looked around. She saw many different places. She stared at the sky for a few seconds before speaking. "Where do the other lions sleep?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:19 am

"this is the seekers, fighters of the pridees den. We are above them on the pedestal, kings monarchs and such. Across from us are the young ones den, beside them the healer, above him are the nursery"-he said softly-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:22 am

Sky nodded and thought for a few moments before saying, "And where shall i be sleeping?" She was wondering where she should sleep. There were so many different dens. But what one shall she belong in?
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:26 am

"It all depends on waht you woul like to be. Id say your a good hunter, but if you would like to be a monarch and help the pride you can also do that."-Karan would say softly before he stretched and stood up, going into a small opening and appearing above her on the pedestal-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:31 am

Her head rose a bit higher when she heard she could become a monarch. Me? A monarch? It would be her dream t help the pride in anyway she could. She wanted it, and her father would've wanted it. She lightly nodded her head with a smile and said, "I would be honored to help the pride in any way i can as a monarch." She said as she looked up at the large lion.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:33 am

"Then, i welcome you into my pride. Welcome to Silver Gully. You may sleep up here with Me and Malum."-Karan said softly as he curled up, he himself was tired, he then laid himself out on his side, his tail flat as well-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:37 am

Sky rose up and did a small bow before lightly climbing up to the ledge. It was very comfortable, and this time she was actually tired. She curled up on the ledge for a few minutes before falling into a deep sleep. She was a silent sleeper. The only way you could know that she was asleep was by the steady slow rise and fall of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:40 am

"Sleep tight Sky. Welcome to your new home."-he smiled softly as he stayed where he was, laid out, his chest falling and rising in great leangths and breaths, his breath could be heard but it couldnt wake anyone-
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Malum

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:21 am

Malum padded in to the Crag, blinking sleepily. She briefly looked at Sky, but trusted that the new comer was welcome due to Karanlik being so near and being friendly. She trotted up to the male, smiling. She noticed the female was sleeping, and stayed silent. The female laid down nearby to Karanlik, looking tired.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:29 am

"Have fun exploring?"-he said from his stretched out sleeping spo upon the pedestal, his eyes closed tight, mouth barely opening but he obviously spoke. His tail woud lightly graze the rock beneath him and hang off the edge of the stone that he lay upon, into the open air below.-
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:38 am

Malum looked at Karanlik, smiling a little bit. "Yep. Sure did tire me out though. Who's she?" She asked, blinking, being sure to be quiet. Her tail curled around around her as she lay on a different rock. She put her head on her paws that laid in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:28 am

"Sky. The second Monarch of Silver Gully."-he said softly as he breathed softly, his side lightly going up and down, up an down, up and down. He would heave himself upward into a stretching position, his bakc bending as the tall, lith, muscular you leader would hop down from the pedestal, his amber gaze upon the emptey den.-'Some pride..."-he whispered under his breath-
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:47 pm

Malum barely caught the last to words he said. She got up, stretched as well, and jumped down after him. She brushed her fur against his, and licked his cheek. She followed his gaze after a moment. "Don't worry Karan. That den will be full soon enough. Sky is proof Silver Gully will grow. Give it time." She whispered in his ear, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:28 pm

"Thank you Malum. Your the only reason why I can keep Silver Gully alive, you are the sun in this den."-a loud thunderous purr rumbled in his throat as he rubbed his cheek against hers, his tail touching her side before he pulled away and exited the den, into the clearing-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:45 pm

A bit after falling asleep Sky had a nightmare. She had been swimming in deep water, thrashing right next to the shore. She had been drowning, but for some reason she kept getting farther and farther from shore. After she was in the center of the ocean she began to run out of air. She sank into the water and fearfully looked around. A shark circled her, then attacked her head. She saw its mouth wide open in front of her, then everything went dark. She jolted awake with wide eyes, and looked around. She sighed when she saw she wasn't drowning. She looked over and realized that Malum was there. Sky stretched and trotted over to Malum. "Hello," She said, "My name is Sky."
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:52 am

Malum turned and looked at Sky, and friendly smile on her face. "Hi. I'm Malum. Karan has told me you are the new monarch, yes?" She purred, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:06 pm

Karanlik looked toward the sky as he entered the clearing, it was nighttime so the spherical home of the pride was dark, the small holes in the roof showed the twinkling of stars and the moon sometimes. Karan loved to just sit in the center of the camp, staring into the sky as his light amber gaze bathed in the sweet starlight. He bounded upon and over a medium sized boulder and back into the king and monarchs den, passing the two females without a word, his steps light as he slowed to a walk and walked to the back of the pedestal. There lied a large hanging red cape, disappearing behind the cape he padded to the end of the long rock. In open air it was a dangorous place, but Karan loved the feel of being out there.-"Silver Gully will live... I will not fail!"-he planted his foot down with a loud thud as the rock shook but staid where it was. He attempted to roar but it caught in his throat. His second attempt turned out the same outcome. But, his 3rd attempt was a massive roar that seemed to echo through the valley below, it sent a message that passed through the territory, down in the valley to the wolves as well, even passing slightly over the Crater Lake pride territory.-"We are here. To all the lions who need a home! SIlver Gully is here!!!"
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:04 am

Sky nodded after Malum spoke. "Yes, I am the second monarch." She stopped speaking and watched at Karanlik walked by. She listened and heard his words and his loud roar. She thought he must be a great leader of this pride. " It seems that Silver Gully Pride has a strong leader."
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:12 am

Malum watched him walk by as well. She smiled happily. "Yes, I'd like to think so. He is quite strong." She said, still watching him. Her ears twitched a little, and she looked back at Sky with a friendly face.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:55 am

Sky smiled warmly and nodded. " I think this pride is wonderful." She said smiling. She did like this pride. They were very nice. " I do really like it here. Its a really great place."
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:25 pm

"I may be strong, but still young. A deep voice means nothing to experiance."-Karanlik said, growling as his throat was still caught with his roars. He spoke as he padded through the caped entrance and laid down with a thump of his body, laid flat on his side, his tail hanging off of the pedestal as usual-
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:06 pm

Malus trotted after him, eyes intense. "I've seen lions dumber than you but a lot older. You are smart despite your age. Your youth just means you will be able to lead this pride to greatness for longer." She said, standing near him. "This pride was the first I had seen with a smart, strong leader. It's why I picked it and you after all." She purred, laying near him.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:09 pm

"Thanks Malum. Still, we are short on members."-he purred with slight amusement as he made a small joke, though he never made jokes he thought his were funny, others not so much. Karan would close his eyes byt keep his ears up, listening for sounds of other lions entering, or the Monarchs conversation-
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:22 am

Malum licked his cheek. "They will come in good time." She said, purring. She padded over to Sky again, smiling. "So, what made you pick Silver Gully?" She asked, still purring.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:24 am

Karanlik would let out a deep pur as she licked his cheek, his body slowly breathinga s he listened to pick up parts of her convosation, he wanted to hear everything going on in his pride-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:29 am

"Well... I didn't pick Silver Gully. Silver Gully picked me. I thought that there were no lion in that valley over there." She said as she flicked her tail toward the valley filled with herbs. "I thought there were no lions, and hoped to live in the valley. I was very surprised when a lion came up to me and told me it was his territory. I liked the valley so far, and Karanlik seemed brave and nice, so I followed him here... so here I am."
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:52 am

Malum smiled gently as she listened. "Well I'm glad you joined. Now I won't be the only female in the den. There isn't quite anything like having a talk with someone of the same gender." She laughed, still purring.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:41 am

"I heard that."-Kaan said softly before he purred and managed a laugh before wiggling his way closer to the females with a smile on hsi face.-
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:49 am

Malum laughed. "You were supposed to." She said, turning to the male. She smiled at him, then pounced on him, aiming a playful bite to the ears.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:19 am

Karanlik purred softly and just stuck his ear up as she did, allowing her to bite his ear. He didn't care at the moment, he was just sleepy so he laid there.-
Back to top Go down
Malum
Silver Gully Pride
Malum

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:57 pm

Malum purred and playfully pulled on his ear with her teeth. She sat on his back, kinda looking like a cub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)   A New Edition To The Pride. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Edition To The Pride. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next