D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)

Go down 
+2
Zuri
Katurah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Katurah

Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) Empty
PostSubject: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:45 am

Hello users! If any of your characters want the ranks listed below, sign up for them! (The alpha male will be chosen by RP.) Remember, you are allowed to have 1 high ranked character.

Beta: The betas are second in command after the alphas. They take charge when their leaders are not here. They help the alphas when they need advice and they help out the other members if needed (Babysit pups, etc). The betas stand by their leader's side when needed and they should be respected also. They are the second to eat. There can be 1 or 2 betas in a tribe.
TAKEN!
Accepted users: Zuri, Moonlight

Shaman: The shamans are the lead healers of their tribes. They do most of the healing and they have more experience than the regular healers. They interpret signs and they tell the alphas about them first before telling anyone else. When regular healers need help, they should go to the shaman. They eat third and even though they're not alphas/ betas, they should be respected. There will be 1 shaman in a tribe.

Accepted user:

Guardian: The guardians are the lead fighters of their tribes. They protect the pack from intruders and dangerous rivals. They usually guard by the camp while the regular fighters go out of the territory to guard. They assist regular fighter when they need help (with fighting or training). The guardians have more experience than regular fighters. There will be 2 or 3 guardians in a tribe.

Accepted users: Bayon

Outrunner: The outrunners are the lead hunters who lead the regular hunters when hunting. They tell them when to hunt, where to hunt and what to hunt. They assist the regular hunters when they need work on their skills. The lead hunters have more experience than regular hunters. There will be 2 or 3 outrunners in a tribe.

Accepted users: Sirese

Code:
Character name:
Personality:
Wanted rank:
Why do your character want this rank?
Rp style (How experienced you are at Rping?):

Last edited by Katurah on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:07 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Adkins Tribe
Zuri

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Zuri

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 1:35 am

Character name: Zuri
Personality: Zuri is somewhat of a quiet wolf. He really only talks if somebody is talking to him, but he will sometimes strike up a conversation with anybody. Its not that he is mean and doesn't like anybody its just that he doesn't know what to talk about. He is also pretty protective of his friends and his tribe. He is also very sweet and like to play around with the pups. It takes a lot to gain the trust of Zuri, and once you loose it, its gone forever.
Wanted rank: Beta
Why do your character want this rank? I would like this rank because I feel like I would be able to provide good reason and support to my Alpha when needed.
Rp style (How experienced you are at Rping?): I am a very experienced RPer. I have been RPing for about 2 years and I am a leader in two RP sites and also have created one.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 1:38 am

Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) 3001075755 

Congratz, Zuri is now the beta of the Adkins Tribe!
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Adkins Tribe
Zuri

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Zuri

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 1:40 am

Thank you, I promise to do the best that I can
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 1:41 am

x33 You're very welcome!
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:23 am

Character name: Moonlight

Personality: Moonlight is a very honest wolf. She will say anything to your face. Moonlight is also very smart and she is able to caculate most things very accuratly. Moonlight is mostly caring and loyal. she will do anything good and take risks for her tribe.

Wanted rank: Beta

Why do your character want this rank? Moonlight would love to be Beta because she know she will do anything for the pack and she will give it her best shot.

Rp style (How experienced you are at Rping?): Wonderful
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:30 am

Congratz on being beta! Just remember, you have to be active!
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:33 am

Thank you I will do my very best!! XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:34 am

No problem!
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:40 am

Can I sign Far up ahead of time? Which do you think he would be best, delta or guardian?
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:45 am

It wouldn't make sense to sign him up until he's ready to be one-- so, I would say no. (You can change his age if you want.) If someone has a character who is ready to be a gaurdian, it wouldn't be fair to them. Delta isn't on there! x33
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:25 am

I think im gonna change his age to 1 year 11 months
Back to top Go down
Sirese
Adkins Tribe
Sirese

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:45 am

Sirese
Sirese has always been bold and stubborn, he will always try his hardest and will try to never give up. At times he is nice and fun, but when he is hunting he is all focused, loyal, fast, brave, strong, and swift.
Out runner
Because he is a great hunter, that is also good at leading.
I have been RPG for quite a while c:
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:34 pm

RosePuppy wrote:
I think im gonna change his age to 1 year 11 months
Okay! Just a reminder: A wolf is not a tenderfoot anymore at 2 years old.

Sirese wrote:
Sirese
Sirese has always been bold and stubborn, he will always try his hardest and will try to never give up. At times he is nice and fun, but when he is hunting he is all focused, loyal, fast, brave, strong, and swift.
Out runner
Because he is a great hunter, that is also good at leading.
I have been RPG for quite a while c:

You're now an outrunner!
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Shunook

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:15 am

Character name: Bayon (Once she joins the tribe for abit)
Personality: Bay stands up and will put her foot down, shes very loyal and aggressive if threatened and very protective, she can be aggressive to tribe members if they get on her bad side...
Wanted rank: Guardian
Why do your character want this rank?: Bayon finds fighting a good way to vent and she would rather be hurt before having someone else be wounded.
Rp style (How experienced you are at Rping?): I've been in over 500 rps this year So i say good :3
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:09 am

Your wolf will be a guardian after she joins!
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Shunook

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:54 am

:3 I'll have her join once Rad gets more settled in.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:06 am

Okay, no problem!
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Character Name: Far
Personality: Far is a usually quiet wolf that is thoughtful about his actions. He is calm and loyal, and slow trusting.
Wanted rank: Guardian
Why does your character want this rank?: Far wants to be a guardian because he wants to protect the pack with everything he has. He wants to make sure every wolf is safe, and protect his pack mates and leader.
Rp style: I have a bunch of RP sites I go on.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:47 am

Be prepared to be assessed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)   Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sign-ups for High Ranks (Adkins Tribe)
Page 1 of 1