D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nuka

PostSubject: Sign Ups for Moderators (TAKEN)   Sign Ups for Moderators (TAKEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:01 pm

In this thread you are able to sign up to become a Moderator not an Administrator Moderator. Fill out the code below completely! Then wait till the due point of this thread is closed. Delete anything thats in '()' then post below with this fully filled out.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Do you have experience with Forumotion?:[/b] (Yes or no?)
[b]About you:[/b] (Tell me about yourself, hobbies, likes/dislikes, etc. 6 sentences: a paragraph.)
[b]Why do you want this spot?:[/b](Why to you want this postsion? Explain in 6 sentences: a paragrpah.)
[b]Today's date:[/b](Whats the date today?)

Last edited by Nuka on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://destinysfaith.forumotion.com
Maloho
Crater Lake Pride
Maloho

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups for Moderators (TAKEN)   Sign Ups for Moderators (TAKEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Username: Maloho
Do you have experience with Forumotion?:yes, I have been on plenty of forums, this includes WCC, Awrp, and plenty more. I have been doing Rping for about two-three years. I also made my own site, but nobody joined, so it didn't turn out to good, but I know a lot about forums because of creating that site.
About you: My most favorite things to do in the entire world is read, write, and spend time with my friends and family (and also role playing). I usually participate in cancer fundraisers because one of my relatives died from it. I like to make money and save it up for when I grow up so that I can buy a car and pay for gass and a phone, because of my extra mony that I save for this, my brothers and sister ask me to loan them some of it when we go shopping so that they can buy stuff that they don't need, and I give it to them, and I expect them to pay me back. I love helping people who are less fortunate than me. For my birthday, I ask my friends to give me dog and cat supplies for the SPCA.
Why do you want this spot?: I would want this spot so that I can help other people and answer their questions and help keep this site in order. Like I said, I love reading and writing, so this would be a good position (because you read...and write). I have plenty of free time, and I'm pretty sure that I'm good at writing instructions, even though I sometimes make mistakes (everyone makes mistakes). I'd dedicate my time to helping this site grow and expand and become more popular. If I got this job, I would take it seriously, and not fool around and punish people for no reason or something foolish. I don't think that this site needs foolish moderators. I know that I would be good to help people and keep them in order.
Today's date: Friday, July 11th
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Karanlik Firtina

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups for Moderators (TAKEN)   Sign Ups for Moderators (TAKEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Thats ok Maloha. Now, i will dismiss you without a warning because its your first time double posting, the next time will be a warning.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nuka

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups for Moderators (TAKEN)   Sign Ups for Moderators (TAKEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:03 pm

Maloho wrote:
Username: Maloho
Do you have experience with Forumotion?:yes, I have been on plenty of forums, this includes WCC, Awrp, and plenty more. I have been doing Rping for about two-three years. I also made my own site, but nobody joined, so it didn't turn out to good, but I know a lot about forums because of creating that site.
About you: My most favorite things to do in the entire world is read, write, and spend time with my friends and family (and also role playing). I usually participate in cancer fundraisers because one of my relatives died from it. I like to make money and save it up for when I grow up so that I can buy a car and pay for gass and a phone, because of my extra mony that I save for this, my brothers and sister ask me to loan them some of it when we go shopping so that they can buy stuff that they don't need, and I give it to them, and I expect them to pay me back. I love helping people who are less fortunate than me. For my birthday, I ask my friends to give me dog and cat supplies for the SPCA.
Why do you want this spot?: I would want this spot so that I can help other people and answer their questions and help keep this site in order. Like I said, I love reading and writing, so this would be a good position (because you read...and write). I have plenty of free time, and I'm pretty sure that I'm good at writing instructions, even though I sometimes make mistakes (everyone makes mistakes). I'd dedicate my time to helping this site grow and expand and become more popular. If I got this job, I would take it seriously, and not fool around and punish people for no reason or something foolish. I don't think that this site needs foolish moderators. I know that I would be good to help people and keep them in order.
Today's date: Friday, July 11th

Thanks for taking on this role, if you do need help on something's you are confused about please feel free to pm me. I don't expect you to perfect, just only you remain active and take your job serious.
Back to top Go down
https://destinysfaith.forumotion.com
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Katurah

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups for Moderators (TAKEN)   Sign Ups for Moderators (TAKEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:51 pm

Congratz, Maholo! I hope you enjoy being a moderator! Do an outstanding job! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Ups for Moderators (TAKEN)   Sign Ups for Moderators (TAKEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1