D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

The sign of dusk {open}

Go down 
+7
Karanlik
Malita
RosePuppy
Katurah
Arielle
Nim
Nuka
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nuka

The sign of dusk {open} Empty
PostSubject: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:38 am

A large male lion trotted into the green walled cave, his emerald green eyes watched to see if it was claimed. Nuka was the King's name, a handsome golden brown furred male with a gold mane that ends in black. His eyes were an intense shade of emerald green with tiny flecks of blue in them, his right eye borne a scar over it along side a scar on his shoulder blade. It wasn't from other male lions but the stupid  hyena's, attacked when he was a young lion, just earning his mane.

Nuka let out a yawn, large pearly white incisors gleamed in the dusk's dim light. The colors of night lit up the sky with fantastic shades of purple, orange, pink or red— one of the two. Their colors brightened the three year old Kings moods for the upcoming night. Seeing no one lived here did he go to the small stream that flowed through the cave, the water was freezing and made Nuka shiver as he lapped it up. I wondered what else is around here..? the young male thought to himself as he finished his drink. Standing up to his full height he turned to the entrance to explore. It was getting dark and Nuka's eyes adjusted perfectly, his belly growled, telling him it was time to hunt. Nuka opened his mouth to smell the air, many scents wafted over to him but the strongest one came not far off, it's scent was musky meaning it was more likely an Antelope.

Following the scent he came to find a female, might have calf but he was more interested in the larger meal. Creeping forward on soft paws, stopping when her head picked up to watch her surroundings. Nuka had a great advantage with the Antelope couldn't see as well in the nigh unlike a lion could, but her hearing a mother instincts were great. Being close enough Nuka prepared to charge but the animal ran not helping the male lion much. But Nuka wasn't that far behind and swiftly caught up dragging her down by the rump, Nuka quickly finished his work with a swift bit to the neck and a 'snap' in response. It was dark out now and that means he better hurry before they find him. Picking the Antelope up by the neck he dragged it off towards his cave.

He was there in no time, hearing the crickets chirp and the frogs crook made the large male feel safe as he dug into his meal every once in a while lifting his head to watch the firefly's blink their light and to check to see if he was being watched. Much food was left when Nuka's belly was full, that eating tired him out! Getting to his feet he stretched, doing to down word dog pose with an added yawn. After stretching he found a ledge not far up with a pathway leading to it. Though it was a jumpable distance. It was well hidden to anyone who wasn't looking for it. Perfect! This shall do. He thought as he jumped up cleanly, laying down in a comfortable position did he look down, the Antelopes carcass was still in his view along with the caves entrance, yawning he laid down his head on his paws, his muzzle still wet with blood. Closing his eyes Nuka drifted to a light sleep, invisible to anyone below.
Back to top Go down
https://destinysfaith.forumotion.com
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Nim was sniffing around in some tall grass that matched her skin and helped her to blend in. She saw a male lion hunting and she thought he didnt need any help, so she watched him and as he dragged it back to a cave, she followed. She was right around the corner of the cave, not making a sound to startle the male. She quickly moved her head back when he stood up to stretch; then she slowly walked in as he was sleeping and started to slowly eat his catch.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Nuka was sound asleep, twitching slightly. But he didn't sleep long, opening his eyes he blinked to clear the blurness. The sound of munching entered his rounded ears. He pciked up his large cranium to see a tan lioness eating his kill, he shifted and called down to her, "well isn't it lovely for someone like you to find some food. Strange you would dare to enter and eat a kill by a male." Nuka peered down at her, half his faced was shown with the moons light while the rest of his body was covered in shadows. His tail flicked and patted the ground as he waited for the lioness to reply to his respons.
Back to top Go down
Arielle
Crater Lake Pride
Arielle

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:09 pm

It was the black on night when she awoke.The heat had lowered and there seemed to be no one near by.Her pelt did not really keep her hidden from prey due to her borderline white coat as her surroundings where mostly browns and warmer colours.Her ice blue where the same.She tended to hunt mostly during the night and the colour stood out meaning she often would be seen by her prey who would then run away.The only reason she was alive was the fact that she had been following the scent of a male who often walked past fresh kill she could eat.She had darkened legs which faded into black paws which really did not help in anyway and neither did the same patterning on her tail.The lioness was known as Arielle and had been travelling for a very long time meaning she was very under weight.

After following this males scent she ended up on the bank of a river where she lowered her cranium and lapped up some of the cool water, which quenched her thirst.The cave seemed liveable and she hoped the male was looking for a home here and that she would be able to join his pride.Her eyes then glanced up the river to see     a cave which the river flowed through. Arielle was naturally curious so she decided to go and explore the cave but then hunger, once again, over whelmed and so she headed back out to hunt.Scenting the air she picked up the scent of a carcass that had been freshly killed and the same male scent she had picked up earlier.

Arielle decided to follow this scent in hope that the male would be willing to share his meal with her.So she headed out into the longer grasses where her feet met with blood of the prey the male had killed.The blood seemed to have leaked from the kill meaning she was close.However as she followed the blood the carcass was gone meaning the male must have taken it back somewhere.There was a strong scent of the prey where it had been dragged which Arielle quickly followed.

The scent led her to the cave which was not that far away from where the animal was killed.It did not take her long as she followed the scent back and as she got there she headed into the cave.There seemed to be no one around but as she listened Arielle heard heavy breathing.Moving further into the cave she saw the male she had been tracking , but he was asleep.She had no idea what to do.Should she wake him, but what if he attacked her for disturbing him.However Arielle really could not deal with being alone for much longer so she attempted to say one small, feeble word."Hi"

However as she was about to say this another lioness walked in and started eating the males kill.Does this lioness have no manners, and her question was answered as the male awoke and really did not seem impressed.She really just wanted to burst out laughing but new that was probably not the best idea with a grumpy male around.So she said the first thing that come to mind.
"It is a bit disrespectful you know.Not to ask to eat someone else's kill that they spent time and effort to catch."
Arielle said to the other lioness.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Katurah

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:47 pm

The attractive looking lioness with blue eyes sticks her head in the Green Cave. She tilts her head with confusion and pricks her ears up. Is this the place my old friend told me about from my birth pride? I wonder how others will treat me... She listens to every words the say. Wait... what?

Alura looks at the kill. So that's what they're talking about. Ha! This would be so... fun! She rolls her eyes and continues to watch the lions. She keeps her senses on for any danger.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:34 am

Nim nearly jumped when she heard the lions voice, then she turned to him. "I have taken much more, I just did this to grab your attention" she had a little smirk on her face and sat down near him. She let out a small growling grumble as another lioness came in. Then she turned to her as she talked to her and she just got up and began to walk around her. " Don't be such a sourpuss, I always pay back" she then stopped and walked away from her. She then noticed another lioness sticking her head into the cave, " oh how rude, why don't you join us" although she was being sarcastic she didn't care if she did. She then rubbed her tail under the male lions neck as she walked passed him, "names Nim".
Back to top Go down
Arielle
Crater Lake Pride
Arielle

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Arielle watched the lioness try to obviously flirt with the male, and she just gave a short grunt of humour.What is with this female.Who comes along uninvited, then eats someone else's food, and then decides to try and flirt with them. Arielle was not sure how the male was going to react and to be honest she did not care, especially now that this female, who called herself Nim, was being so rude.Then hearing the movement of another lioness she turned her head round to see a green eyes lioness. Nim was being rather sarcastic towards her, however Arielle decided to be more polite and welcoming to this lioness.
"Sorry about her.I have no idea what she is trying to prove by being so rude"Arielle said smirking slightly in a joking sense.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:49 pm

Nuka hadn't expected two more lionesses to join. Oh well it was a long shot of being alone. He thought to himself before noticing the lioness whom was eating his victory rub her tail under his chin! He had no other reaction in mind then look on with a shocked face, "well since it seems you guys are getting my attenuation by many ways.. You might as well stay." He grunted as he jumped down from the ledge walking over to the water to dip his muzzle into its fringed water, cleaning away the blood. Lifting his head he nodded towards the food, indicating they may eat the rest of what was left.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Nim rolled her eyes towards the white lioness, like laughing about that isn't rude she thought. She then grinned towards the male and dipped her head at his sort of welcoming her into it. She then sat down in a sunny area by the entrance of the cave. Noticing the other lioness had said nothing, she looked over at her right before laying her head in a shady spot.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Alura looks at Arielle after glaring at the rude female. "It looks like she's desperate for attention. You don't have to apologize for her, she can do it herself." She replies to the white lion and sits down. Honestly, she doesn't care if the lioness hears it or not. She sighs and pricks her ears.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:00 pm

"Lady's! Come on now, let's night fight over things. Now I have places to be, can you guys behave or do you guys need super vision?" The large male let out a grunt as he got up flipping his tail for them to follow. He didn't need the extra effort of watching them, he wasn't their babysitter but if he had to he will watch them close and act like a brute until they learn to cope with one another.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 pm

After the male lion had spoke Nim just had to say what she didnt get to say. "I am not looking for attention, its not my fault you cant keep your eyes off me" she grinned a bit in her head and then sat on the opposite side of them. "Yes I Can Behave" she mumbled to Nuka.
Back to top Go down
Arielle
Crater Lake Pride
Arielle

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:39 pm

"I was just explaining how rude Nim was being.I was not implying I needed to be watched over."Arielle said she followed the male after he signalled for herself and the other lionesses to follow.However as Nim spoke to male she just rolled her eyes"Could someone really be this big headed"Arielle thought as she stayed level with the male she caught up with.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:27 am

Nuka let out a low growl the the female known as Nim, "well it sure seems like it. Now why have you guys come bothered me?" The large male stopped to look at the three females, it didn't seem they would go away and to be honest to himself he was lonely.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:04 am

Alura rolls her eyes at Nim. "Lioness please, I will take my eyes off of you in a heart beat," she retorts to the rude lioness and rolls her eyes again. She then looks at Nuka. "I didn't come here to bother you-- I came her to observe all of you. I wouldn't really be talking like this if it wasn't for this-- I wouldn't even go there." Alura has arrogance in her.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:37 pm

Nim looked over at Alura, "Good, because i am not looking for your attention, or any of you guys" She then let out a low growl. "Who was even talking to you?" she then got up and pranced out of the cave. She then layed down in the same patch of grass she blended in like earlier.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:52 am

Alura narrows her eyes and growls as the female leaves. "Good, you don't need any. You started talking to me-- do you have memory problems?" She grimaces and stalks to the corner of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:18 am

Nuka let out a loud roar to get the lionesses attention, mind you he was much larger then them and could easily take them down that is if they didn't gang up on him. His large incisors glinted in the afternoons light as he glared at them all, "here in this pride we work as one. Not a bunch of sqwaking cubs, understand?" Nuka flicked his tail behind him as he watched them all. The young king snorted as he retraced his claws back into their sockets as his body laid down.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:25 am

Alura doesn't look at the kind. "Whatever," she mutters. She lays down and puts her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Nim stood up and walked back onto the cave, she already knew that when she left she would try to say something, because she was to scared to say it to her face. She had overheard Nuka talking and growled once again to the lioness her voice firm and serious. " No it is not whatever this is the king so listen to him" she then turned around to not see her and she sat outside of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Arielle
Crater Lake Pride
Arielle

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:56 pm

Staying in the cave, the white lioness just watched as Nim seemed to be drawing as much attention to herself as possible. She then turned to the male who seemed rather annoyed with everyone and said that they where all acting like cubs.To be honest he had a point, but sitting outside the cave and not doing anything was not the best idea especially as they had to co-operate.She had no idea what to say but instead just came out with this."So could I do anything to help?" She asked the male.Incredibly unsure of what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Nim turned around to look at the white lioness, she then grunted and came into a corner of the cave, were their was shade. She was about to say something rude, but changed her mind she was tired of these lionesses talking to her or even paying attention to her. If they didnt want her attention they why were they always looking at her and talking to or about her.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:31 am

Alura growls at Nim and rolls her eyes. "Lioness please, shut up will ya?" She says in an irritated manner before she grimaces and pricks her ears. "I hope you heard what I said about you a couple moments ago." She is really serious and she's not afraid of anything or anybody. Can't this lioness go away?
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:54 am

Nuka let out a long sigh as he resisted the urge to sperate them but decided against it, if this is gonna work they need to get along by themselves. Anything happens i will gadly pin one and cuff an ear." The king thought to himself before turning to the white lioness,yes you can start off by giving me your name, I'm Nuka if you didn't know." His raspy voice was deep and welcoming as he moved up to his ledge.
Back to top Go down
Arielle
Crater Lake Pride
Arielle

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:40 pm

Watching Nuka move up onto the ledge, she answered his question."Nice to meet you Nuka.I am Arielle, but I am mostly called ellie" She said with a slightly more confident and calm voice.The thought of the Nim left her mind as she really could not be bothered to deal with her any more.The more Arielle talked about Nim, the more attention Nim got.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:11 pm

Nim looked over at the lioness "Seriously im not even talking to you, so you just need to shut up" she then laughed at the female's growling, 'Wow like growling will scare me if she didnt know i am a top hunter, and if she does anything to me i will hunt her down' she thought in her head and then layed down on her back. "Now do not respond to me, because you have problems keeping your mouth shut" she looked at both of the lionesses but was mostly talking to the tan one. She then looked over at Nuka, she already had knew his name.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:14 am

"And you have problems being polite, plus, I told you to shut up first." Alura rolls her eyes. Shut the crap up you piece of crap! Go clean some poop or something. She arrogantly turns her head and turns a different way.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:23 am

Nuka nodded his head his mane coming along with him. Letting out a yawn he flicked his tail disapproval to the scene before him, "alright ladies. Go off and hunt. It should be fun, for you." The large male grunted as she tilted his head, waiting for them do go hunt.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:01 pm

Nim laughs at the words Alura makes. "How about you lead by example for once?" she then turned to Nuka. Nim didnt want to hunt for anyone now. But she just listened to the king. She ran off and quickly sat down looking at a hare. She laughed lightly at what she said earlier and then she started to chase the hare. It was pretty fast but not fast enough. She jumped on it probably squishing it to death then she bit its neck quickly finishing it off. Since she wasnt so far from the cave, she decided to lay right out side of it with her catch.
Back to top Go down
Arielle
Crater Lake Pride
Arielle

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Rolling her eyes at Nim's un-cooperative behaviour, Arielle turned to Alura."We could go hunt if you want.I am guessing that Nim over there does not want to help.If she get's hungry later on she is getting none of what we may catch." She said with a warm smile, sitting down next to her."And Nim just shut up."Arielle said, wanting to just smack her meal away.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:21 am

"Now someone is smart and not annoying." Alura says to compliment Arielle. "I would like to hunt with you." The golden female responds with a smile. She rolls her eyes at the thought of annoying Nim.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:15 am

Talsi let out a loud scared mini-roar. She choked and hissed and her vision was blurry. She had stuck her head in a human trap. She writhed and choked. She had seen a strange loop and stuck her head through. After a few seconds through her blurred vision she saw the lion and lionesses she had been watching. She had been too afraid to say hi. She let out a loud choking meow with the string around her neck slowly tightening. She gasped for breath and clawed at her own neck trying to loosen the trap.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:53 am

The large pale gold king rolled his eyes and let out a sigh to the bickering lionesses. It was only then that the sound of a wailing lion came to him, he got up to check it out jumping down his rock and trotted to the screams. It wasn't long before he found a tiny cub, compaired to his size that is. He tried figuring out what was wrong before his eyes landed on the rope around her neck. Growling he bent and nipped the string, cutting it cleanly. He sat back and gave the cub a curious stare.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:07 am

Talsi had been to scared to move when the big lion came over. She was afraid of most things, but had her brave moments. After he cut the rope around her neck she felt a little less scared, but she still was cautious. She quickly jumped up and crouched down, slowly backing away. She had many scratches on her neck and a mark that went around it from the rope. She had a small scar on her left leg too. She looked up at the large scary lion with big amber eyes. She was noticeably shivering.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 4:10 am

Nim dropped her catch in the back of the cave far from the lionesses. "Drop it" she growled to them before running off to join nuka. As she saw the cub she almost shreaked. She grabbed a herb nearby and squished it and dropped some juice on the cubs wound, she then looked over at nuka. "Mother taught me a few important herbs in case no healer was around since she was one" trying not to scare the cub she gently placed the herb on her neck. "They'll help a bit, you can toss it off at anytime names nim" she had a cheesy smile on her face as she sat by the cub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sign of dusk {open}
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next