D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

The sign of dusk {open}

Go down 
+7
Karanlik
Malita
RosePuppy
Katurah
Arielle
Nim
Nuka
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:24 am

Talsi was scared at first, but felt a bit less scared when she saw a less intimidating lioness come dashing in. She liked this lioness, and watched as she put a strange, strong smelling herb on her neck. It made her scratches feel better. After the lioness spoke her name she thought that Nim was a pretty name. She giggled a bit at Nim's smile, it made her feel better. "My name's Talsi! If you ever forget, just think of a tall sea! Or, you can think of a tail sea! Or Tale see!" She smiled and pawed the ground a bit after she finished speaking, "And if you want to ask where i came from, i came from far, far, far, far, far over there!" She said as she lightly flicked her small tail behind her. "I lived by Tall Oak for a while with my sister before... Umm... She left! Except, she's with me... But she... Umm... She followed me here! Yeah, that's it! Except she doesn't like lions seeing her! So! Umm... So she's hiding!!!" She had a slightly sad look in her eyes, but a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Malita

Malita

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Malita

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:47 am

Malita stared in annoyance at the other females, they were really getting on her nerves. She wad glad when the king set them straight. She looked up in surprise when the king brought a small cub forward. She padded over to get a closer look. "Kid how did you get here?" She asked, and she wondered how the cub got the rope around its neck, though she was a little worried to know the answer.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:00 am

Talsi looked at the other lioness, and was glad for a reason to stop talking about her sister. "Well, i was trotting along for a bit and i happened to see a few lionesses and a lion. I was... thinking of a plan to say "Hi"." She didn't want to admit she was too scared to say hi, "Then i saw a rope-thing. I saw a small piece of something behind it, and stuck my head through for a closer look! Next thing i know, i'm being choked!" She shivered after the story, but continued smiling. "And now i really found a pride for me and my si- I-i-i mean me! I wish she were here to see... B-b-but she's hiding of course! Like i said earlier, she has a bad itch behind her ear and doesnt want to come out! Wait... That's not right... Oh! Yeah! She's hiding cause she's scared of other lions!" She said it with a small fake smile and sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Malita

Malita

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:46 pm

Malita didn't know what to say to the cub. She wondered where her supposed sister was, or her family for that matter. "Well the King here, is the only that can decide if you can stay or not." She said pointing her head at Nuka.
Back to top Go down
Arielle
Crater Lake Pride
Arielle

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:47 pm

Arielle was about to leave with the other tan lioness when she saw Nuka bring in a cub.She watched Nim try use some herbs to heal the wounds and she smile slightly.Maybe Nim was not that bad.She moved over to the cub and grinned introducing herself."Hi, I am Arielle. I was just about to go out on a hunt and I was wondering if you would like us to get you something small to eat?" She asked the young cub.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nuka

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:54 pm

The large lion was partly confused at how Talsi blabbled about her sister. He wasn't good with cubs but it would be cruel to leave her out her all alone or would it? Shaking his head he mused out, "where is your sister again? I didn't smell anyone else but you and these four." His tail flicked to each lioness as he gazed at the cub with hard emerald eyes. Even though he looked intimidating he was a cub at heart too. He didn't mind playing but he always feared they would get too rough and he would snap but he didn't have to worry about that with the lioness behind him. They had mother instincts, right? Or no? 'I'm going to regret this...' He thought to himself before letting out a loud sigh, "you can stay with us but you can't go out alone with out me or another adult, I did it once and it wasn't a wise idea of mine... understand?" Nuka said in a stern voice as he got up. It was how he got a scar on his eye as well shoulder, there was many things out there that would gladly kill a lion cub and even an adult.
Back to top Go down
https://destinysfaith.forumotion.com
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Katurah

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:18 pm

Alura pads by Arielle and stands by her. She looks at the cub with no sign of emotion. "I'm Alura, and you are?" There is a mix of curiosity and coolness in her tone. The golden female lioness doesn't have anything else to say apparently.
Back to top Go down
Malita

Malita

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Malita knew the kingg had made a great point, you could smell another female cub. She had feeling of what was going on but dodnt want to say, since it might upset the cub.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:32 pm

"My name is Talsi." She said smiling, "And thank you for accepting me!!!" She didn't answer the question about her sister. "I promise i wont explore too much, and i am a bit hungry. But i can last, i just ate a mouse."
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:21 am

Nim smiled at the cub she grabbed her hare and dropped it by the cub. "You may have any of my catches at anytime" she dipped her head towards the lion and she looked over at the third lioness that wasn't there earlier, then she faced the cub. "Also I can take you out at anytime" she flashed another smile before laying by nuka.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:51 pm

Talsi was happy that Nim would let her explore with her. She looked down at the hare, which was about her size, with big, happy eyes. She took a big bite, and chewed for a few seconds before eating again. When she got to its bone, she pulled it out and chewed on it a bit before continuing to eat the hare's meat. "Thank you!" She said after she finished chewing and swallowing a piece of meat.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:05 am

Nim nodded her head to talsi, "remember to leave me some" she grinned. After she stopped laughing she took a big bite out of the stomach and she chewed it silently and swallowed it. Then she left the rest for the cub.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:15 am

Talsi smiled and let her take a bite of the rabbit. After she let Nim take a bite, she playfully pawed at her face with her small paw. After the little play attack, she nibbled a bit on the rabbit before feeling full. She then saw a pretty monarch butterfly, and chased it for a bit. After a while she managed to get it with her paw. She put in on the ground and nibbled at it, pretending it was an elephant she caught with one paw. She took a small bite of the monarch
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Nim smiled the paw was so cute and small. She watched as she chased to monarch and she just layed down watching her.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:28 pm

(Monarch butterflies are poisonous) Talsi didn't feel too good after taking a bite of that monarch. She felt a bit dizzy and trotted over and lied down. After a but she threw up a butterfly wing. She felt better a few moments after, but she had a belly ache.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Karanlik Firtina

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:13 pm

A small lithe shape is seen running a few feet away from them, skidding to a halt and practicing battle moves alone. Ashton wasn't a new member but he was in training. 11 month old maneless male lion, he was training to be a fighter and nothing was gonna stop him, even if he had a missing ear.-"Never give up, never show fear, never surrender!"-he said in a low voice as he stood up on his back legs and growled striking the air with lightning fast paws-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:21 pm

Talsi looked over and saw a lion practicing battle moves. She hurried over and watched this lion do battle moves. He had a very small mane, way smaller than most. And she didn't see one of his ears. "Can I try?! I learned to hunt mice!! Maybe I could battle you!!" She had a small jump of happiness. "I want to train too!!"
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Ashton would stare at his paw for a moment and stay standing on his back paws before sighing softly, he was huge for his age and a gentle giant at that.-"If its okay with the older lions. I'm only a orion at the moment."-he said in a deep yet gentle voice, sitting down realizing he had been on his back legs for a long time-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:33 pm

Talsi jumped up and down. "An Orion? Wow!!! I want to be one of those!! Maybe someday I could fight just like you!! And I could hunt buffalo!!! That would be fun!!" She started pawing at a beetle, imagining it was a huge wild buffalo. After she managed to paw it to death, she let out the best roar she could. It sounded not quite as majestic as a full grown lion's roar, but she felt proud of it. She stood tall and this time pretended to eat the beetle. She still remembered the monarch from a bit ago.

Last edited by RosePuppy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Ashton managed a small laugh before he made a weird sound in his throa and stood tall.-"Are you trying to do this?"-He said softly as he growled once then planted his paws in front of him and roared the best he could, it was deep, lengthy, and very loud as he closed his eyes during the roar so he could put his heart into it, it wasn't Nuka's roar but it was deep-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Talsi near toppled over at his loud roar. She jumped up and down. "One day, I'm gonna roar just like you! I wish I could roar like that now... Maybe I can ask if I'm old enough to become an Orion? That would be fun! Then we could both train!" She hurried over to Nuka. "Please can I become an Orion? I really want to!!! I'll do anything!! I can catch you a few mice if you let me!!! Pretty please?" She was jumping up and down as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:57 pm

~What have i done?!?!~ He asked himself softly as the cub ran over to the pride leader. He sighed and ducked his head, folding back his one ear in slight embarressment that the king now knew of his actions of brewing up the storm so to speak-"Oh no..."-he said softly to himself-
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:36 pm

Nuka watched Talsi chase a butterfly. He laid down with his head held up before he heard Ashton. 'He's at it again!' He sighed before seeing Talsi come running up to him, "how old are you? You have to be 2 months or older to train." Nuka said as he licked a paw.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:39 pm

"Maybe... No, he wound't even consider it."-Ashton said softly as he had a thought, he didn't have a mentor and was basically being trained by every lion in the pride. he didn't know why but that was how it was. What if nuka trained him? The thought disturbed him-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:15 am

"Hm..." Talsi said as she wondered about her age. "Well... So let me see... Four of those... So... I'm... Four months!!!" She said happily. "So can I?! Can I?! Please!" She said jumping up and down. "I promise I'll be the best best best Orion ever!!!" She was bouncing up and down, and whenever she jumped up the sun reached her red belly and made it shine.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:12 am

Nuka let out a sigh, "yes you may. I'll give you to a mentor to work with you one-on-one but the whole pride helps you too on other things." He got up and shook out his mane as he looked around. "Nim and Alura come with me," He grunted as he walked off, "stay here Talsi, Malita, Arielle and Aston. Both lionesses are in charge of you Ashton and Talsi, I'll be back." Nuka didn't sound happy as he headed off hoping to himself Ashton would stay and not give trouble.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:14 am

He quickly nodded his head and bent his head down in mbarresment. His missing ear now seen from si bent head, he sighed and glaered at talsi for a moment before paddding away and laying down where he couldn't cause trouble.-
Back to top Go down
Malita

Malita

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Malita smiled as she watched Ashton as he practiced his fighting. He saw Talsi asking Nuka something and then him getting up. By his tone of voice she knew something wasnt right. Sh stayed put as he told her, but she was alert.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:31 am

Ashton sighed before he glanced at his paws, not fully understanding what just happened but apparently he did something wrong to upset Nuka. He growled and glanced at Talsi but quickly returned his gaze to the ground, laying his tail on his paws-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:16 am

Talsi was very happy when Nuka told her that she could train. She did a little jump of joy before looking toward Ashton. Why was he so sad? She was about to trot over to ask what was wrong, and if she had caused it, when she realized that he looked like he didn't want to be near her. She sighed and started talking to something. If any lion saw her, they'd think she was crazy. But she didn't feel she was crazy, she felt that imagining her sister appear out of thin air and talking to her usually made her feel better. Sometimes she would cry after her chat with her sister, because she would realize that her sister wasn't here and never would ever be again. But for now she talked about the recent events to her sister. Talsi smiled at the air and talked. She drew a pretty good drawing of the monarch in the dirt and pointed to it. She then continued talking about the butterfly to her imagined sister.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:37 am

Nim smiled at talsi as she ran to nuka. "Oh gosh" she grunted as she said she would be the best. She also thought and maybe knew this cub might or could be she watched her and she called her over she had smelled the sweet smelling chevil on the ground and tossed a small root by talsi,"stop eating monarchs" she grinned. "Thatll help with your bellyache" she smiled and then looked at nuka and jumped up and followed nuka as  he asked her and alura to follow.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:50 pm

The king of the Crater Lake pride walked into his lands once more. His stomach had 3 gashes that were now slowly bleeding then before as well to puncture wounds on top on his muzzle. Nuka looked around before crashing down. Lifting one of his back legs he started licking the blood away and cleaning it with his raspy tongue. Once finished he laid down his head on the ground his tail twitching as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:11 pm

Nim gasped and looked around. After a few minutes she finally saw the leafy green plant with light purple bell shaped flowers. She found about three and pulled them all up easily then she chewed two and placed them on nukas wounds. She thought he knew how poppy seeds looked and if he felt pain he should get some himself. She then chewed up a little of one root and placed it on aces tail, "don't be swinging your tail around so much" she grinned then placed the rest of the roots onto alura. She had found a pile of dock and was happy, she placed it on all f nukas scratches, "maybe you should rest" she said to him not wanting him to make the herbs fall off then she put cobwebs on them after checking for sneaky spiders. She then placed some on ace and alura. She had felt a few cuts on her side and leg then placed them there before laying down exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:28 pm

The large male gave a smile but with his eyes closed. Every once in a while a peeked out of one eye to look around, everything seemed at peace. Nuka felt his adrenaline rush ebb away as exhaustion made its way over his battered body. He rubbed his head on the ground trying to get rib of an itch that wasn't helping his case. Drawing both his paws to his face he ran his dew claws on his muzzle before tucking them closer to his chest. It was kinda hard to get comfortable and when he finally did some of the cob webs and herbs fell off. He didn't seem to bothered by it when he was in the sun on his back, belly up with his front paws at his narrow chest. His head was pillowed by his thick mane so he was more comfortable. He sifted his head deeper into the ground so his snout was pointing straight before him with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Malita

Malita

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Malita watched in alarm how Nuka came in bleed and hurt. She left her spot and went over to where she was. She waited until after Nim patched him up. She shook her head when some of the herbs and cobwebs fell off. So when he was comfortable she placed the fallen off herbs and cobwebs back on his wound. " Nuka the herbs and stuff are there to heal the wound, please for your sake and the prides try not to move so much." She laid down next to him just to keep an eye out and to make sure he didn't allow the stuff to come off. " i take it there was a fight, and you look very tired but you should eat something. Would you like something to eat?" Malita asked Nuka, she didnt want to be nosy. And plus she wasnt of high rank so it didnt concern her anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sign of dusk {open}
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next