D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

The sign of dusk {open}

Go down 
+7
Karanlik
Malita
RosePuppy
Katurah
Arielle
Nim
Nuka
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:00 am

Nim eyed Malita she watched the whole time, then she layed her head back down near nuka's tail. She looked over at Malita then closed her eyes. "If you would like we could hunt together" she said. "My scratches arnt to deep i should be fine" she stayed laying there with her eyes closed waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:06 am

Talsi stared at Nuka with her mouth open. She looked at the other injured lions and ran between them. She stopped at Nim. "What happened?!" She asked with big, scared eyes. "Was it an eagle?! Once one of those things attacked me and my sister... but we survived. Those are scary!" She said as she looked at Nim. "It must have been a big eagle!!!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:15 am

Nim grinned a little with a little sigh at the end of it. "Yes eagles are big and strong, although that was from silver gully pride" she layed her paw out near the cub. She was thinking about what she should do.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:49 am

"Well," She said as she pretended that a nearby tree stump was a Silver Gully lion, "If I saw a Sliver Galley lion, I would fight it the second I saw it!" She said as she attacked the stump. "I bet you guys won, right?" She said as she hopped around the stump. "I know I would win!" She said happily. After a bit she did get a sliver. She yelped and started chewing at her paw, trying to get it out.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nuka

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:10 am

Nuka grunted his reply at Makila before looking at Talsi, "Im sure you would but wining isn't everything." He tried not to move but laid back down to look at the cub better. He reached out a huge paw to drag the cub closer to him. Looking at her paw as he started licking it and getting a good grip on the sliver and pulled it out then spotted it out of his mouth. "So how was your day so far?" The king asked as his tail flicked.
Back to top Go down
https://destinysfaith.forumotion.com
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:41 am

Talsi was surprised when Nuka the toughie, her nickname for him because of how tough he looked, pulled out her sliver." Well," She said as she examined her paw, "My day was fine! I liked my day!! 'Cause today was fun! I found a pride, and I chased a butterfly! The only bad thing that happened was that sliver!" She said, and gave her paw a little lick. She looked around and looked at the sun for a few moments before flinching and looking away. "Why is the sun so pretty and bright?" She asked Nuka.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Katurah

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:01 am

Alura walked inside the den. She looked clean, but she has a cut on her shoulder. She had washed the blood off of her pelt a while ago. The golden lioness walked to the end of the den and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Malita

Malita

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Malita

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:51 pm

Malita let out a sigh about Nuka's reply. She turned to Nim,"yeah, sure we can go hunting if you are up to it. Where would you like to hunt at?" She asked as she watched Nuka and Talsi talked.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Karanlik Firtina

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:24 pm

Ashton simply glances at Nuka before looking back down, licking his paw and bringing it over his ear. Though he was an Orion he understood injuries, and if he wasn't injured he could give a piece of dung.-
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Nim looked over at Ashton and she rolled her eyes, he was acting like a humans pet. She then got up and stretched. 'hmm' she thought. "Lets just go right near the lake" she smiled and had noticed that Ace might be that way.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Ash then stared across the clearing toward Nim and simply snickered before standing up, the pretty much maneless lion stood alone, the huge orion glaring at the sky before he jumped up and did a back flip landing on his stomach and popping back up-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Talsi looked over and saw Ashton do a backflip. She stared with huge eyes. She didn't know that lions could do that! She looked back to Nuka, and wondered why the sun did shine. "Maybe... it shines because it's happy! Can I shine when I'm happy?" She kept staring at Ashton, to see if he could do something else she'd never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:15 pm

He then stared forward and began slowly moving his body from side to side, lunging forward then backwards spinning downward, locking his back left leg out towar an invisible enemies legs before pouncing and clawing the ground-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:27 pm

Talsi tilted her head. She wished that she could do that. She tried a different version of it. She imagined that she was attacking an elephant. Except this elephant was a small weird long smooth thingy. She had never seen a snake before, and thought it was harmless. She thought it was a giant worm. She crouched down and stared at the snake. After a few moments she leaped toward the cobra. It hissed and moved back a bit. She landed on it and it bit her front leg. She yelped and toppled over. Her front left leg was swelling, and she was staring at the bite with big eyes. She wasn't crying yet, but tears were forming in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:48 pm

Nuka gave a warm smile at Talsi. He didn't know why the sun shined but it was interesting how Talsi would question something like that and not get a proper answer to her question. He watched as the young lioness ran off towards Ashton. The kings emerald eyes watched as the maneless male practiced his fighting moves. He seen some errors but otherwise had a modest of interest in the green depths of his eyes.

The male wasn't watching Talsi at the time and he didn't have the time to tell Tali no before she jumped on the snake. He got up and trotted over in a few even rushed strides to reach the cub. His large paw swatted at the snake before it could strike again. Nuka attempted to grab Talsi by the neck to pick her up and bring her closer to himself so he could look at the snake bite. He knew leeches worked well with any poison but he doubted that would work with a 4 month old cub who won't stay still. "Dont move or the venom will reach you heart faster. Lay down and don't move." He growled as he flicked him tail in thought. He didn't know of any leeches in his lands besides in a small murky pond near the Crater lake. Letting out a grunt of frustration he flicked his tail to Ashton.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:13 am

Talsi was terrified and froze the second Nuka told her to. She was too terrified to move. Her leg hurt and was itchy and swelling. She felt dizzy and began to wobble. She didn't feel to good. After a few seconds she toppled over and lied down. Her leg hurt, and the pan was slowly crawling up her body. She lied there and looked around. Why was everything so blurry? She thought as she squinted around. After a few seconds her head dell down to the ground, and her eyes were closed. She was breathing but her breaths were fast and shallow.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:37 pm

Ashton then simply walked over and glanced down at Talsi, the warrior then shifting his gaze toward the snake. It seemed to be in shock from the strike, not dead, but shockened. He then stared down at Talsi, noticing a snake bite on her leg.-"Don't get mad at me Nuka, I didn't tell her to try it on a snake."-He said in a moderate type of voice. He then glanced at her and sighed-"Keep it heated while i find leeches."-he said dashing off in bounding strides across the camp as he exited only to return 4 minutes later carrying a leaf with 3 leeches on it.-
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:10 pm

Nim looked over at Ashton, she was not mad at him and thought nuka wasnt either. After a few minutes he had came back and she grabbed the leaf and held it up for nuka to pick them up one at a time or maybe Ashton could since his mouth is smaller.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:53 pm

Talsi shivered and her eyes opened. She saw a blurry mess and got scared. She thought she was being attacked by a rainbow or something. Her leg burned and she looked up. She could make out a weird green thing, and black things on top of it. Her vision cleared for a second and she saw the leeches. She hated scary slimy things that bite you, and began to panic. She squealed in pain and blindly tried to get up. She felt too dizzy, so she lied down and tried dragging herself away. She saw weird colors around her, and saw her sister for a second. She pawed toward her sister. Her sister vanished and was replaced by more pain in her leg, and pain in her thigh now too. The pain crawled toward her chest.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:18 am

Nuka growled as he tried to grab the cub. He used his weight to hold her down but not enough to crush her. Instead of getting angry at her reaction he decided to try something new, he let his tongue run over her fur, trying to soothe her but was avoiding the leeches. He knew it wouldn't be for a while before they got blood so he didn't panic.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:18 am

Nuka growled as he tried to grab the cub. He used his weight to hold her down but not enough to crush her. Instead of getting angry at her reaction he decided to try something new, he let his tongue run over her fur, trying to soothe her but was avoiding the leeches. He knew it wouldn't be for a while before they got blood so he didn't panic.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:36 am

Talsi felt a lion lick her, and tilted her head as she looked around. She looked around for her mother, but it was too blurry for her to see. She sat still, and lied down. She yawned and closed her eyes. She felt safe and ignored the pain in her leg. Her eyes stayed closed and she slowly drifted off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:29 pm

Nim was now laying beside the cub. She was trying to warm her and then she let Nuka do the work. She wanted her to be better sooner, but knew that healing takes time.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:31 pm

Alura woke up and saw lions surrounding Talsi. She tilted her head and walked over to them to take a look. She saw the cub sleeping. "What happened?" The golden lioness looked at Nuka and Nim.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:17 am

Talsi sat there with her eyes closed, the leeches getting the poison out of her veins. She started mumbling about her sister, and a mean sickness. "Don't go..." She mumbled as she lightly pawed at the air in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Nuka looked up to see Alura, "a Cobra bit her," He grumbled at her. It felt strange to be licking a cub so he felt a bit uncomfortable in the scenario he was in. Slowly releasing his weight he got off her, looking down with pitty in his features as he watched Talsi.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:03 am

Talsi stopped mumbling about her sister and curled up. She lied there wrapped in a little ball of red and tan fur. Talsi was dreaming about butterflies and fun things to chase. In her dream she was by a pretty lake. When she put her paw in the lake, butterflies would flutter up out of the water. If she put two paws in the lake, then when she pulled her paws out they had butterfly patterns on them. She waded in the lake, and came out a butterfly cub. Then she sprouted wings and antenna, and flew away.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:37 am

Alura tilted her head. "Wow, I hope she feels better." She looked at Talsi and sighed. She sat down and watched for cub for a long moment.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 4:10 pm

Ash sighed before backing up, the maneless male starting to go the opposite direction aay from the king and Talsi. His tail swished behind him as he did so-
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Essense Tribe
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 4:45 pm

Ace had effortlessly dragged a buck Thomson's gazelle toward the camp, he didn't need an ambush of hyenas near him. He knew the males would begin to crowd and claw to protect their portions of the meals. The lionesses could perhaps join in as well if they did so carefully and slowly, Ace dropped the carcasses. It still had lots of meat on it even though he had eaten a little, he was full know so he quickly walked away from the meal before going a little ways off and settling down to groom himself.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:32 am

Talsi yawned and lifted her head up a while later. She slowly rose up into a sitting position. She looked around for a bit before she remembered she was in a pride. She stretched and trotted around. After a bit she saw a gazelle being dragged in. She knew she had to wait for the big scary male lions to eat before she could. Her front left leg felt weird, and stiff. All she remembered was a burning feeling and some weird hissing thing. She hopped around on three legs, her fourth one felt a bit weird when she walked on it. She stretched out her leg and moved her paw around. It didn't feel as weird a bit later, so she played on four legs. She pounced on lizards and insects. Once she heard a light hissing sound and thought she saw a weird thing slithering through the grass. She remembered that thing from her memory and dashed away. She played in another area that was less grassy, so she could see any snake that came near. She managed to get two butterflies without hurting them. She would lightly paw at them till they fell out of the air, then she would let them fly away. Only one didn't make it. She played a mix of soccer and volley ball with it. After she finished playing she got bored and started chasing her white tipped tail.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Nim wondered if Ace had got his part in the gazelle. She looked over at Nuka wondering if he had got his too, because she was getting hungry. She layed down by talsi but also close to the catch waiting.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Talsi noticed Nim had lied down next to her. She stopped chasing her tail and looked at Nim. "When do we get to eat? I'm hungry!" She said and sat down. She heard a shuffling sound in a nearby bush and crouched. She stared at it for a few moments before pouncing on it. She took a few nibbles of the mouse before pushing it toward Nim. "You can have some if you like." She said. She was starting to get a bit older, if you call a few weeks since she joined the pride older.
(Just so you know I'm going to slowly make her more calm as she grows up.)
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:08 pm

Ash stands next to the Gazelle, waiting patintly for the others to eat, staring down at it with his brownish-hazel eyes. His claws headed into the ground as he slouched and sank his claws into the ground-
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Nim grinned at Talsi as she quickly finished the mouse, she thought that the other males had ate already or weren't hunger so she slowly began to eat. She looked at Talsi wondering if she would join her. She then also looked at Ash waiting for him to join also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sign of dusk {open}
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next