D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

The sign of dusk {open}

Go down 
+7
Karanlik
Malita
RosePuppy
Katurah
Arielle
Nim
Nuka
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Shunook

The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Gold sun blazed in Shunook's face "Anywhere my eyes won't burn?" Se asked closing her eyes half way. Lifting off the ground she walked toward Ace more. Still keeping her eyes half shut she returned his smile. (Derp)
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Talsi pawed at a root in the ground. She wished that they could train already. She sighed and lied on her back. She watched the adults and what they were doing. She saw Ace blushing, and began to wonder if he liked Shunook. Probably. She looked around a bit more. She saw Nim talking to her mate, Nuka. She wondered if one day she could be a monarch. She wanted to be just like Nim when she grew up. She pawed at the sky and sighed. She wished she could touch the clouds. She began to make shapes out of them. A mouse, a butterfly, and a heart. She also managed to find and elephant. She wondered if when something died they became clouds. Maybe that butterfly was one of the ones she attacked? She apologized silently to the butterfly cloud, and thanked it for providing entertainment. She watched as it slowly drifted out of place, and became a normal shaped cloud. She thought she saw one that looked like a lion cub, and quickly got up and climbed on a tree stump. She believed that this cloud was her sister. She hurried over to a tree and climbed to the top. At the top she reached up, even though she knew she couldn't reach the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Nim looked back and saw Talsi looking at her. She wondered what the little cub was thinking and then she got comfortable laying near nuka. She almost laughed once again when Shunook spoke and then watched them wondering what they would do.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Talsi stayed on top of the bent tree, looking at the clouds. She managed to stand on her hind feet, and sort of resembled a Meer cat. She sighed after a but and looked around. She wished she had a cub friend that was around her age. Most of the lion's there were adults. There was Ashton as a friend, but he didn't play much. She sighed and looked around. Hoping a magical friend would come bounding through the bushes with a bunch of toys.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Essense Tribe
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 1:08 am

Ace chuckled hearing Shunook talk about the sun,"Well you should be used of the Sun's rays but if not their are always trees that offer shade or of course nightfall." He said with a smile before glancing toward the lioness.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Katurah

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:17 am

Alura was getting tired of hearing those two talk with no action--besides talking. "Come on already! Are we going to stand here and talk or show Shunook places? I could be relaxing." She stood between them and looked at both of them. She looked bored and anxious at the same time.

(Should I make a post or what?)
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:55 am

The fae rolled her shoulders. "Sure lets get going. And I usually only go out at night..." Shunook said plainly. She nudged Alura playfully to try and get her out of her grumpy mood.
Back to top Go down
Malita

Malita

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Malita

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:00 am

Malita went to go lay down on a soft patch of grass in the shade. She watched Nuka, and Nim for a little bit. She was glad that she had joined this pride because of what strong leaders it has. She was happy that Nuka had found a strong mate that meant that the pride would become even stronger. Malita then turned her attention to the new lioness and how Ace and Alura were going to take her out and show her the territory. Malita sighed in boredom.
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:04 am

Nim looked over at Ace, Shunook, and alura and she sighed. She turned towards Talsi and got up as she began walking towards her she dipped her head to Malita. She was beginning to like that lioness more. She Nuzzled Talsi as if she was her own cub and she fell onto her back and softly chewed on  her ear.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nova

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:38 am

Bleidd ran not looking back, his eyes focused on ahead of him. He was sad, scared, and angry all together. His mom and dad were killed and took by humans and hit him with a stick giving him a cut and his brothers got taken by a lion that he couldn't catch up to. By far this was his worse day ever, even though he was just a cub. Soon he heard lions and lionesses and came to a complete stop, "Hello?" He called out hoping they heard him, he didn't know where any of the lions were and was really scared. He soon saw one after looking around and fell flat on his belly. His tail swiped back and forth across the ground as he stared nervously not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:46 am

Talsi playfully pawed at Nim and smiled. She thought she heard a small voice say hello but shook her head. She sniffed at the air. She was still learning scents, but had gotten most of the lion's in the pride ' s scent. She sniffed a bit more and found a new one, it was a cub scent! Just like her! "Hello?" She called out in turn toward the bush she had heard the sound come from. She quietly trotted over and stuck her head in the bush. She leaped in surprise when she saw another cub. "Another cub!" She shouted out to the other lions. A new friend!!!
Back to top Go down
Nim
Crater Lake Pride
Nim

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Nim lifted her ears at a sound and watched Talsi. She then got up slowly and walked over to Talsi to see what she was talking about. As she stopped by the bush and looked at it she gave a small grin to Talsi who seemed happy. "What are you doing here cub?" she said trying not to talk so loud so it wouldnt get frightened.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Essense Tribe
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Ace nodded toward Alura, "Where to first?" He asked her before hearing a cub and then Talsi and Nim ran over toward. It he flicked his tail, he wouldn't mind having a cub of his own. Ace quickly brushed past the two lioness and went toward the cub, he heard Nim ask the cub what it was doing. He grumbled, the cub wouldn't know it looked frightened and had properly ran for it's life. His ears perked as he looked around for any signs of danger, he settled down trying not to look too threatening toward the cub. His blue eyes glanced toward Shunook and Alura, he hoped they wouldn't leave him.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Bleidd looked at the cub and lioness a bit less scared, the other cub seemed happy to see him here. He didn't know what to say to the lioness, then he saw a large lion walk towards him. Bleidd looked at him his eyes wide and bright, he looked like his father. Bleidd knew it wasn't his dad but he already liked the lion. He noticed the lion look to two different lionesses, Bleidd wondered what he should say. He still was a bit scared but was less scared knowing the cub wanted him there. He slowly stood up and looked up at the lioness then to the cub, "Hi" he nervously said. He couldn't say anything else he was so scared.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:35 pm

"Hi! I'm Talsi." She said and rolled on her back. She hadn't seen another cub since she was with her sister. "What's your name?" She asked and tilted her head. This cub looks fun! I wonder if he likes butterflies too.
Back to top Go down
Malita

Malita

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Malita

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:47 am

Malita saw Nim nod her head in her direction and she smiled and dipped her head to her queen. Malita got up when she saw the cub, she moved forward and gave the cute little cub a lick on the head and started bathing it as it talked to Talsi. As the cub squirmed under her, she introduced herself herself. "Hello young one, im Malita a seeker of this pride. Now sit still while i clean you off." she said with a soft kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:50 am

Bleidd sat still when the lioness named Malita told him to sit still while she groomed him. He purred before looking at Talsi, "Hi Talsi. I am Bleidd." He spoke nervously but still was feeling better knowing he jad a cub to play with.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:20 am

"Hello Bleidd." Talsi said and looked around. "Do you want to play something? Maybe we can play a game that involves climbing!" She said before she hurried over to a crooked tree. She jumped up to a branch and climbed to the top. She had been practicing climbing. "See?" She said once she reached the top, which wasn't too high.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:00 am

Alura looked at Ace. "What about the Crater Lake?" She asked before nudging Shunook playfully back. I wonder how this is going to start.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:20 am

Bleidd watched her climb a tree, his eyes went wide as she got to the top. "Woah, I don't think I can do that." To him that looked like it was really high, plus he had never climbed a tree before. He didn't care though he would try, Bleidd jumped up to the first branch wobbling a bit while he stood on it. He looked up to her and jumped to the next branch grabbing it and pulling himself up. He looked down and looked back up to her. He felt pretty high and thought he shouldn't go any higher. "This is as high as I will go." He was scared to go any higher but at least his thoughts were distracted from the reminder of his parent.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:49 am

"Okay." Talsi said to Bleidd. She didn't really care how high he could go. She hopped down and sat next to Bleidd. She tilted her head and thought for a few moments. She smiled and lightly put her paw on Bleidd's head, to not knock him over of ruin his balance. "Tag!" She said and quickly climbed down from the tree. She rushed off once she was down, running so she wouldn't get tagged.
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 5:02 am

Shunook smiled starting to feel like a cub. She sat next to Alura and nibbled her ear to entertain herself. "Tastey!" She teased with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Adkins Tribe
Zuri

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Zuri

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Malita sighed as the Cubs went to go climb trees and play. she watched the cubs carefully to make sure that if one of them fell she would be there to break their fall. Malita rolled unto her back and had her stomach to the sky and then started to wiggle to scratch her back.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:09 am

Alura smirked at Shunook. Something came to her in mind. "What does it taste like? Playfulness showed in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:45 am

Bleidd jumped carefully from the tree and chased after Talsi. He quickly ducked into a bush and followed her slowly getting closer to her. He felt like a lion stalking its prey, once he got close enough to her he jumped out with his claws sheathed. He landed softly on her back, "Tag!" he yelled before jumping off of her and running the opposite direction of her towards the lioness named Malita. Bleidd was to consintrated in running from Talsi that he ran into her. He bounced backwards landing on his back, "Sorry." he said before running watching out for more lions.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:51 am

Talsi was surprised , and after he tagged her she rushed quickly after him. She stopped herself and slid in the dirt, almost hitting Malita like Bleidd had. "Sorry." She said and turned to rush after him. She hurried after him as fast as her legs could carry her; and managed to paw his tail. "Tag!" She shouted and turned. She rushed into some bushes and hurried around in them. She found a hidden place and sat down, hoping he wouldn't find her.
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:00 am

Shunook smirked and decided to tell the truth. "Rotting fish." She sneered rolling on her back. "But after awhile it starts tasting better..." Shunook smiled and started nibbling again.
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Adkins Tribe
Zuri

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Zuri

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Malita looked up in surprise as the cubs almost ran into her. She chuckled to herself, she remembered when she was just a cub and use to play tag and play fight as a cub. She really enjoyed her younger cub years. Malita closed her eyes to see if she could get a nap in before she decided to go out and hunt.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:46 am

Alura playfully narrowed her eyes at Shunook. She made a hmph and turned away. She was smirking while she was turned away.
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Shunook smiled  and adjusted to be able to grab the dead fish tail of Alura. "Not to bad." She mumbled through the tail. /Its seriously not bad! am I going canibal?/ She thought but shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:52 am

Alura smirked and attempted smacked Shunook with her tail. She was trying to hold her laughter. This is hard!
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:50 am

Shunook stuck her tongue out and removed her maw. "Hair in mouth!" She squeeled and spit the tail hair out. "Your tail taste good but its hairy!" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:34 am

Alura laughed at Shunook when she commented her about her tail. She smiled before turning around to playfully push Shunook. She forgot about showing her around.
Back to top Go down
Shunook

Shunook

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:48 am

Shunook grinned and decided to try and tackle Alura. She leaped forward at alura playfully hoping to land on her 'softly'. "Hi there!" She smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:20 am

Alura playfully shoved Shunook off. "Hey, Shunook!" She then pawed her companion's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sign of dusk {open}   The sign of dusk {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sign of dusk {open}
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next