D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Choose your destiny! See where your paws carry you. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Meet Our Staff!
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Admins

Moderators

WEATHER / SEASON

Forecast:

The sun has hidden itself behind dark grey clouds. It looks like a storm is brewing towards us! Females are entering heat and males are getting more aggressive with the strong urge to mate.
Tribe & Pride statics

Crater Lake Pride

Kings: Nuka

Monarchs: Nim♀

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 3

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Silver Gully Pride

Kings: Karanlik

Monarchs: Sky♀ & Malum

Total Females: 5

Total Males: 2

Pregnant Lioness's: 0

Adkins Tribe

Alphas: Katurah♀

Betas: Zuri ♂ and Moonlight♀

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Essence Tribe

Alphas: Siphon 

Betas: Kevin ♂

Total Females: 4

Total Males: 4

Pregnant wolves: 0

Loners/Roughs

Total Females: 2

Total Males: 0

Last updated August 15, 2014  

After a long journey(Open)

Go down 
+2
Nuka
RosePuppy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Katurah

After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:37 am

Cinder glares at Lilac. That voice! "Blood wasn't meant to shed!" She wanted to add, 'you idiot' to the end of her sentence but she decides to leave that out. "What's your business here?" She quickly glances at the other wolf (Aola). Don't get too comfortable yet! She growls to herself and looks back at Lilac. She isn't good at meeting new wolves that much.

Last edited by Katurah on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Essense Tribe
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:42 am

Kevin growled when Cinder took on the female but the feeling soon faded it was Braxton that had costed him his fight. However when he heard the words of the new lone female he had to agree, bloody fights where his favorite and having only it been a training or play fight. His tri-colored eyes blinked before his fur flattened and he walked closer toward the small female. "Who are you?" He questioned her in calm tone, his voice usually was calm and relaxed, how ever relaxed he was he always was alert and ready to attack. Kevin wasn't going to let his guard down even if she was small. His eyes narrowed before he began to examin her in circles as he circled her, his muscles rippling beneath his pelt. He stopped in front of her and smiled he knew she was strong and if anyone misunderstood stood her for weak and challenged her they would get a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Nuka

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:49 am

Lilac just raise her eyebrows at her arrival, "temper temper! It doesn't get you far, little one. Oh wait... Terrible joke." The fea chuckled as she got up, "im not doing much and why I am here is for a reason I don't know myself! All I know is I found myself here, watching you guys play some kind of terrible entertainment. What are you doing here? Pleasing your Alpha for some show? Poor scrap over there is pretty good but really that was the most ridiculous thing I have seen. But my opinion doesn't count," The red furred she wolf with pale eyes looked at the 5 wolves. She stiffened as a larger male walked up to her, she watched him circle her. Caution was on her face as she thought about answering, "well it would only be nice of me to give my name but I think I'll pass, see I like to keep secrets. It wouldn't be fun if I just explained myself, would it?" she answered his question yet she didn't so she just sat there and waited.

Last edited by Nuka on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://destinysfaith.forumotion.com
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Aola

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:50 am

Aola wondered why the large wolf was so eager to attack her yet was very calm with this new wolf. Aola could feel her bones aching. She had been weakened as a loner. Barely being able to eat does effect you. She knows that these weak problems could probably be fixed by a steady diet, but it really made Aola's bones even weaker than they usually are. Aola could feel her bones rattling from the small fight, and they weren't holding out very well. Aola lied down and yelped as a cracking sound came from her left front leg. She quickly silenced her yelp, afraid that these stronger wolves might think she was yelping for no reason. Aola silently licked her front leg.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:54 am

Cinder smirks when Kevin growls. That's what you get for not following his orders right away! Not my fault! She shakes her head and looks at Lilac with challenging eyes. "I asked you first the last time I checked. This is the Essence Tribe territory and for your information when you're in a pack, you're supposed to follow the alpha's rules. Wait, you don't know that, right? And you're right, your opinion doesn't matter." Cinder flicks her tail and narrows her eyes slightly. I already know your name. "No, it wouldn't." She is being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Siphon
Essense Tribe
Siphon

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Siphon

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:13 am

The black alpha growled beneath his breath. "Silence!" he barked his order as he walked towards the red hued female. Standing beside Kevin the leading male snapped his jaws near the red and black males muzzle. "I don't recall giving you orders to question a lone wolf who has trespassed on MY territory!" Siphon said with a snarl before looking to Cinder. "Back down," he growled "and go check on the white she-wolf." he said with narrowed, displeased eyes. 
Turning back to the petite female he watched her in silence. "What is your name?" he asked in a sly tone of voice not interested in her secrets or silly games. "Why are you here?" he growled, irritation could be heard in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:19 am

Cinder stares at her alpha with fury in her eyes. Never! She sharply turns around and walks to the white female wolf. She hates the idea of backing down under many circumstances. If Siphon wasn't leader, he would've have to deal with her. "Is anything wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:25 am

Aola didn't want to seem weak, but with a sigh she nodded and said, "My paw hurts. I'm pretty sure it'll get better, but I think I hurt it somehow" She said as she lightly nudged her leg and flinched.
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:39 am

"I don't think we have healers yet. Gosh, where are the healers when you need them?" Cinder rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Well, I hope it feels better." She looks at the female's leg. "Does your leg hurt too? It looks like it."
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:41 am

Lilacs eyes darkened as Siphon snapped at his members, "if you want it, why don't you say it kinder. I have history with your kind, I'm not afraid to stand up." The small fea growled at him as she stood up, reading her smaller frame.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Essense Tribe
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:41 am

Kevin smiled as the female said she liked secrets. He turned his head toward Cinder his ears listened as he waited quietly for her to finish. He turned his head to hear his alpha speak and he stepped back to let Siphon take control of the situation. He settled down onto his rump as he watched, he had to agree with his alpha secrets where of no use here. If she was a spy then that also wouldn't be of any use here and she might not make it out alive.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:45 am

(I meant leg!!! Sorry, but oh well)

"Yes, sorry. I meant my leg and my paw. Luckily its slowly getting better. I think i'll be fine" She said as she stood up. She put a bit of weight on her left paw. She flinched a bit, but she could walk. She liked Cinder a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Siphon
Essense Tribe
Siphon

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:53 am

Siphon rose to his paws as he watched the red loner. "If you wish." he said before turning on his paws. The large black male looked to his tribe mates and then cast a glance back to the small she-wolf. "If you are looking to join, I suggest you learn how to talk." the leading male said before trotting back towards the Tribe den.
"I'll be back at the den if anyone needs me." he said, not interested in playing anymore games. Siphon was highly annoyed as it was but was in no mood for a fight. Especially not with a she-wolf who possibly had pups around that still needed her. 
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:00 am

Aola watched as the Alpha trotted toward the den. What should she do? Was she accepted? She decided the simplest thing to do was ask. But should she disrupt the Alpha when he was relaxing in his den? She sighed and chose just to simply stay in the camp. After a bit she got up and sat down. Staring into the forest. Am I accepted? Have I finally fulfilled what I sent out to do? She realized she had no position in the pack. She decided to go to the den to better get to know her position in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Nuka
Crater Lake Pride
Nuka

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:33 am

Lilac just snorted at his retreating back. "Ugh... I guess I always needed some type of challenge in my life." Sad thing is she has, as a pup, always needed someone to pick on, to challenge in a friendly way. She laid down too fast causing pain to stabbed up her hip but she didn't make a sound. Moving closer to her hip to start grooming it. After she was done so laid flat on her side. Lilac looked exhausted, mentally and emotionally. This day worn her down besides other business.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Karanlik Firtina

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am

Through all the fighting, all the yelps, barks, and agitation in front of him and in the air all Braxton did was sit there beside his leader, watching as if he didn't actually care what happened, what he did to cost Kevin his fight. ~This is ridiculous! We need more members to make us stronger.~ His mind screamed to himself as he stood his ground-

Brax would lightly turn his gaze toward his alpha. Not his head but only his eyes would go to his alpha before he glances back at Kevin. He sat in silence as he waited for more 'things' to happen. To him the tribe was nothing more then just a group of angry wolves with terrible past. The 9 year old lupis just waited in silence, his blue gaze upon the commotion-
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:02 am

Aola trotted out of the den and remembered what the alpha had said. She knew that they needed food, and her being the only hunter it would be pretty tough to take down something large. Maybe I could go to that place with all those prairie dogs, and bring back a few? Aola was trying to avoid asking the other two wolves to help hunt. Why? They were just fighting over who would fight her! She sighed and trotted out of the camp. Would he be mad that she hadn't asked them to hunt with her? She wouldn't return without at least one prairie dog is what she was set on.
Back to top Go down
Karanlik
Silver Gully Pride
Karanlik

Feline/Lupis Sheet
Name: Karanlik Firtina

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:45 am

"This is Ridiculous..."-Braxton spoke not even looking toward his leader but obviously meaning him. He turned his back to the wolves and headed toward the opposite side of the tribe camp and he would sit down, his blue eyes on the sky as he stared at it-
Back to top Go down
Siphon
Essense Tribe
Siphon

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:39 am

(Siphon left. Just saying..)
Back to top Go down
Katurah
Adkins Tribe
Katurah

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:43 am

Cinder sighs and rolls her eyes in boredom. "I'm going to hunt, anyone who wants to come is welcome." She trots away from the camp.
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy

RosePuppy

Feline/Lupis Sheet

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:52 am

Aola dragged the doe into the camp and set it down in the center. She stretched out and trotted to the side of the camp. She lied down and rested a bit from the trek through the woods. She watched the doe, staring into its blank glossy brown eyes. They seemed to stare back into her soul. She didn't like the feeling. She shook her head and looked elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a long journey(Open)   After a long journey(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After a long journey(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2